Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sunday Kick About Please read and please join in!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If you do another one I'll come along. Was busy earlier otherwise I would have been there

Next Sunday at 6pm again unless its snowing of something. Might be a change of venue though so check the thread or sign up to the FB page that was started.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm trying to work out which NSCer was which footballer! :)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I was the one in the DC United top. 10-3!!! :laugh:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
With my glorious 4 goals ;) and in the second match 3 goals in less than 5 minutes.

Why hasn't Gus signed us lot yet is beyond me.

Being 4-0 down to make it 5-4 and then win 12 - 8 was the highlight for me. We missed our keeper though.

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Will be a definite next week, couldn't get out of today as had family over,

How did you guys separate teams? Or did everyone turn up in Albion shirts lol
Would anybody maybe have a game during the week aswell?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Will be a definite next week, couldn't get out of today as had family over,

How did you guys separate teams? Or did everyone turn up in Albion shirts lol
Would anybody maybe have a game during the week aswell?

We had 5 who had football shirts on and the rest didnt have football shirts.

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
Aye, gained the momentum quickly. And surprisingly (no offence, PCgull) for his size, PC was not only a decent keeper, but not too bad in midfield...

I see the compliment and I will accept it as such. It was fun to get out and run around again. The venue, I think is confirmed, to be changed to the level. It may be busier next week with the marathon and all, but by 6pm we should have enough space. Thanks to the guys that turned out last night and I'm already looking forward to next time.
Incompatible Browser | Facebook
The link works I assure you. If you want to see about getting something started mid week, post it there and here and we can find out who is up for it.
First injury of BHAFC Supporters Pick Up, one dislocated finger. Nothing serious as I popped it back and kept playing. The important thing is that I made the save.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
How's everyone feeling? I no lie got out of bed this morning and FELL to the flow face first. My Calfs feel so tight it is untrue I just put on pretty much a whole tube of deep heat! :laugh: Lower backs none to special either! Oh and my arms for some reason!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Will is still in bed!!! The lazy sod - think I may take him a cuppa up in a minute and check he is ok!!! Maybe he just can't get out of bed cos he aches too much!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here