Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sunday Kick About Please read and please join in!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
The OP should change the name of the thread to attract more attention to readers. I'll be there all being well

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
The OP should change the name of the thread to attract more attention to readers. I'll be there all being well

Not sure he cam now thought after a certain time ya was not able 2, contact a mod they will do it, il see ya next week guys.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Not sure he cam now thought after a certain time ya was not able 2, contact a mod they will do it, il see ya next week guys.

Fair enough. Hoping for a good turn out today, should be a good laugh and banter. 6pm the Level be there!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I will be there once I finish looking after a chap whose mum is at the marathon. What time does the marathon event close roughly?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Thanks for organising this again - Wills looking forward to coming down again next week. Maybe get one of the mods/admins to change the thread title to NSC Sunday Night Kick about or something - as it will be easier for people to find. Facebook seems to be working though and is easy to keep track on - glad you all had a good time though x

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thanks for organising this again - Wills looking forward to coming down again next week. Maybe get one of the mods/admins to change the thread title to NSC Sunday Night Kick about or something - as it will be easier for people to find. Facebook seems to be working though and is easy to keep track on - glad you all had a good time though x

I will do x

Done ..............

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's definitely happening tomorrow....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
OK, I'm available for selection, if Saturday night isn't too heavy and it's not pouring. I presume you don't need a firm commitment and that I can just turn up, is that right? I won't be a regular as I live in Wimbledon.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
OK, I'm available for selection, if Saturday night isn't too heavy and it's not pouring. I presume you don't need a firm commitment and that I can just turn up, is that right? I won't be a regular as I live in Wimbledon.

Everyone who turns up plays. No selection process. No need to make a firm commitment. Just turn up and play :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here