Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sunday Kick About Please read and please join in!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
If you could, I'd be very grateful. Astros will be alright if the ground is hard, but I bought a fancy pair of boots for christmas since I thought I'd sign up for a weekend team, but unfortunately didn't, and I want to play regularly for my university team.

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
I will be there for sure tomorrow night a little after 6 so I will find you lot on the lawns, so no need to wait up for me. Also I could probably make some game at portslade community college which a user before said that there play there .

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If you could, I'd be very grateful. Astros will be alright if the ground is hard, but I bought a fancy pair of boots for christmas since I thought I'd sign up for a weekend team, but unfortunately didn't, and I want to play regularly for my university team.

Think I've got some boots in the basement somewhere may be better.

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
Well I have three footballs I can bring out. Sounds like this is going to have a good turnout. I'm looking forward to getting out and having a fun run around.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Wasn't a Euro 2012 replica is it? I had one, stitching is awful quality and the fabric is crap! got a puncture really quickly

Don't expect it to be great it cost me £2.99 at Sports&Soccer or whatever they call it now. Tried to charge me for a bag aswell! Wasn't having that.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
We should organise more of these during the pre-season! Will keep people entertained if they're not watching the cricket

Think the plan is if this goes well to make it a regular Sunday evening time until such time people get bored of it or we enter a team.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Well I have three footballs I can bring out. Sounds like this is going to have a good turnout. I'm looking forward to getting out and having a fun run around.

Probably worth bringing one incase one end up in the sea!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Sorry to come in late but if this sounds like a regular kick about you guys are having what time and what day?? couldnt really make it out from the posts above.

Could really do with some practice in the off season.

thanks

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Cool! I'll be down.... if that's OK!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here