Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A question for Richie and Kinky

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You've convinced me that we should have signed numerous players over this season and have missed out through the pure incompetence of the staff. Also i think that now is the ideal time to dump our manager.

However one or two people seem to think that running a football club maybe a bit more complex than you two make it sound.

So i was just wondering if you could tell me of your past successes in organising piss ups in breweries :dunce:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well Tudgay scored the other day for Wednesday and Don Hutchison seems to be doing ok for Coventry. Maybe we could have tried a bit harder with those two...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You've already convinced me that we should have got them Richie, i just wondered how you apply your brilliant business brain when you are not on NSC ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
WATFORD zero said:

So i was just wondering if you could tell me of your past successes in organising piss ups in breweries :dunce:

...Or producing fanzines

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd be interested to know what your alternative is, Richie.

a) Who would you like here as manager ?
b) How would they improve things ?
c) If they did manage to keep us up, would you expect them to keep us up next season if we went on to sell £2m worth of players while only bringing in £300k worth of talent ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Richie, i think all your criticisms are well thought out and well founded, taking into account all the important factors, such as the funding of any fees and the salary of these new players, what sort of length of contract, how they would fit in tactically, how they would fit in to the culture and their effect on morale, and whether they would want to come in the first place.

And the way you summed all that up so succinctly

"Well Tudgay scored the other day for Wednesday"

I just wondered where you had learnt this wonderful business acumen ?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would like to see us take a gamble on a young manager, someone with fresh new ideas.

I guess by bringing new ideas to the training ground, shaking things up a bit and making the most of the players we do have by playing the ball on the floor for the likes of Knight and Robinson I think we could improve.

I understand the problems in selling our better players but hopefully a new manager would not waste what little we have on an Argentinian who never plays and a useless lump of a centre forward who should not be playing conference football let alone Championship. Not to mention Molango, Chaigneau et al...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I take a gamble on a young manager, shaking things up a bit

Richie,

You are a genius, you make even the most complicated things sound simple

I think i love you :love:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Richie Morris said:
I would like to see us take a gamble on a young manager, someone with fresh new ideas.

I guess by bringing new ideas to the training ground, shaking things up a bit and making the most of the players we do have by playing the ball on the floor for the likes of Knight and Robinson I think we could improve.

I understand the problems in selling our better players but hopefully a new manager would not waste what little we have on an Argentinian who never plays and a useless lump of a centre forward who should not be playing conference football let alone Championship. Not to mention Molango, Chaigneau et al...
So you're happy to campaign for McGhee's head but you have no alternative. I see. It's another world beater isn't it, Morris.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I just know that anyone I suggest will be laughed and rubbished.

Clearly football is about oppinions and just because someone does not have all the answers and has never been a Championship manager themselves does not mean they are not entitled to one.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Richie Morris said:

Clearly football is about oppinions and just because someone does not have all the answers and has never been a Championship manager themselves does not mean they are not entitled to one.

Take no notice Richie, i still love you :blush:

PS where's Kinky ?

Last edited:

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Richie Morris said:

I won't laugh, who do you have in mind?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Richie Morris said:

Now that's a good idea....bing somebody in with little or no experience...but because he is young he will have fresh ideas....sounds like a guarantee to shoot us up the table....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here