Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message to the thieving, so called Seagull fan.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
To: Bigtk, were did I say I was going to beat him up? - indeed I was going to treat him to Azures finest plonk & nosh and try to tell him the error of his ways!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Perhaps a stupid question, but is it in anyway possible it was picked up by mistake?

It could be possible to 'pick it up' by mistake, but to walk out of the bar with it, and get all the way home with it and keep it for a week (or whatever), without realising the 'mistake' seems a little unlikely to me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Should someone put a pre-emptive report in, just to save time.
Because this is going to end in tears.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Stat Brother: I know it was my fecking fault at the end of the day - I would point out it was the first time in over forty years Ive had something stolen - so get it right, I'm not swinging, but even after all this time, a little pissed off! Anyway I believe there is a tele-visual feast about to come on - so thanks for all the feedback! UP THE ALBION!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat Brother: I know it was my fecking fault at the end of the day - I would point out it was the first time in over forty years Ive had something stolen - so get it right, I'm not swinging, but even after all this time, a little pissed off! Anyway I believe there is a tele-visual feast about to come on - so thanks for all the feedback! UP THE ALBION!

How else is this to be interpreted?

So, in case you have the brains to see and understand this, DON'T fecking wear it, and I suggest you do NOT go to Brasserie/Dicks or anywhere else this coming season - seven of us know what you look like!

D

Deleted member 2719

I know the feeling i had some c**t try and nick my coat while i was standing up singing when we played Millwall at the New Den a few years ago, luckily i saw a guy going through the pockets just a few seats down (thick C**T) i pulled it from he grasps stuck a few verballs into him, but wish i had hurt him as well as he got off with only a sore ear.I was never sure whether he was one of ours or a East end lad in our end.

All i can say is probably best to hurt them first and ask questions later as the law doesn't protect most good citizens now days.

I hope you find him.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Out of interest why did you wait 4 months to make the post

I am guessing he means last weeks game against Reading

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Gazwag , Ive only just joined this fabulous forum so yes it wasnt last weeks game , and once again I say to Stat Brother I have not threatened this poor deluded soul. However you are a complete tosser and I hope you dont have some scumbag nick a fifty five year olds present from his four kids - twat!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's crap and a shitty thing to do.

But then again making yourself a target and not taking responsibility for your own actions is a little silly.

Totally agree.
But just because we all support the same team, doesn't mean we all have the same moral compass.

In all fairness I'd have probably done the same, but would have cursed my own stupidity, not come on here swinging.

How else is this to be interpreted?

So, in case you have the brains to see and understand this, DON'T fecking wear it, and I suggest you do NOT go to Brasserie/Dicks or anywhere else this coming season - seven of us know what you look like!

Gazwag , Ive only just joined this fabulous forum so yes it wasnt last weeks game , and once again I say to Stat Brother I have not threatened this poor deluded soul. However you are a complete tosser and I hope you dont have some scumbag nick a fifty five year olds present from his four kids - twat!

Nice, are you planning to stay long?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yes I think this is sailing close to libel

How is this libellous ???

If the persons name hasn't been mentioned or where he is actually sitting etc , and he was caught red handed on CCTV

How on earth can it be libellous ????

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Please tell me what are you trying to prove? Is it I am a dickhead for leaving my coat unguarded on the back of a chair - guilty as charged. Or on the other hand do you get aroused because youve got 9727 posts? I have 50 odd but I am not in a race. Still I have been told you need to weed out the wankers on this site - so sticks & stones pal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please tell me what are you trying to prove? Is it I am a dickhead for leaving my coat unguarded on the back of a chair - guilty as charged. Or on the other hand do you get aroused because youve got 9727 posts? I have 50 odd but I am not in a race. Still I have been told you need to weed out the wankers on this site - so sticks & stones pal.
I'm trying to prove:-

I sympathise
I would have done the same
and
reads like a threat to me.

For which you have called me a twat, a tosser and a wanker.

If you're planning on staying I'll make you the first person ever on my ignore list.
If you're planning on staying abusive, I won't bother, as I doubt you'll be here that long.

Nighty night night.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Apoligies to Stat Brother - when you read the replies to your own posts you can take the negative stand. I can now see after reading your replies I may have been a bit hasty - as I said I am a bit new to this - hopefully I may get up to your magnificent posts - but I doubt it! At the end of the day we are all Albion fans - but I am still fecked off some #### nicked my coat!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Well done sidtheseagull - I will go to bed with a smile on my face! However my Missus thinks we will soon have the Cosa Nostra (is that the right spelling) planting a horses head under her pillow! I have told her a hundred times ITS ONLY BANTER!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Well done sidtheseagull - I will go to bed with a smile on my face! However my Missus thinks we will soon have the Cosa Nostra (is that the right spelling) planting a horses head under her pillow! I have told her a hundred times ITS ONLY BANTER!

could be a horses head wrapped in your coat..................

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Now I really have to go to bed! Sid what a lovely village you live in. My mate owns the Old Granery in Dog Lane? - have done loads of plumbing/heating there. Nightmare Parking! - Nightmare Plumbing as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here