Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message to the thieving, so called Seagull fan.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I know how you feel. I lost my new iphone out in a Brighton club last year, only had it a month. Kept ringing it and ringing it at silly o'clock in the morning before after a few rings went to voicemail. I went skatty, primarily at the thought of losing a £500 phone.

Anyhow, the next day I went out and bought another one as I thought they were brilliant and couldnt do without one, and assumed that it had been nicked, never to be seen again. My brother then rings up the club on my behalf to see on the off chance it had been handed in.
And bugger me, it turns out the cleaner the following tuesday found it on her rounds and handed it in. (there are some good people still our there!) Needless to say I felt like a right pleb after going out and buying another one:rolleyes: (luckily managed to refund it) .

The feeling is that some shit is walking around happily after oiking your property that you have spent your hard earned cash on. Winds me up too. Dont worry about it, just think of it as "one of those things" ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here