Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Level Results tomorrow

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
seagulljaz said:
i did well first 3 days then my dog died and it buggered me up and only really recovered last two days.

i only wrote half a page for my history exam:(

I noticed a number of people in the exam that seemed to find the history exam hard. Either that or they didn't care. Luckily for me i'm quite good at history so I didn't struglle that much although I was expecting it to be easier.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Man of Harveys said:
Odd how they only ever seem to show 18 year old GIRLS squealing, jumping with delight and hugging each other on the news on this day. Could never quite work that out. :dunce:

Yes. And they're usually raging poshies called Arabella and Lucy and so on, who've all got 27 A grades each and are braying down their platinum-plated mobiles about going to St Andrews or Durham or somewhere.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Dont worry kiddies, it'll be A's all round.:nono:

1066gull

Cereal Killer said:
Getting a level results tomorrow and not looking forward to it.
Me two.

Well, i was like this last time last year with GCSEs but pulled it off.

:cringe:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Re: Re: A Level Results tomorrow

Adriodinho said:
Me two.

Well, i was like this last time last year with GCSEs but pulled it off.

:cringe:

You are getting A level results or AS level results?

1066gull

Re: Re: Re: A Level Results tomorrow

Withdean Wanderer said:
You are getting A level results or AS level results?
AS. I no its differernt but they are virtually the same thing, plus you know I am younger than you:dunce:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Let's hope we get a result like this:

utrip.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good luck all. We got the A level results at Uni last Sunday, so places have been already allocated but there are spaces on quite a few courses.

Remember that clearing is on a first come first served basis so if you are unfortunate enough to not get your required grades then get on the phone quick.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Good luck everyone - im sure you lot will be just fine - i know what you're going througfh - did it last year!!!

1066gull

May as well do something useless - do some work for next years courses.

ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Good luck everyone - im sure you lot will be just fine - i know what you're going througfh - did it last year!!!

I still have A2 to do:rolleyes:

I want to go to Uni now though, get out of this shit hole. Don't care if it is a rough area I go to, as long as its socialable.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Been doing a Post-grad diploma in New Media Management. Handed in my final assignment yesterday.

Predicted distinction. Piece of piss.

Done with school now though.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
seagully said:
Good luck to everyone getting their results. I remember what it was like when I got mine a few years ago. Just remember its not the end of the world if you fail!

no it's not - that happens a few months later when it has really hit home that you can't get a job and either have to go through it all again or work in Mcdonalds for the rest of your life...

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
bhafc99 said:
Yes. And they're usually raging poshies called Arabella and Lucy and so on, who've all got 27 A grades each and are braying down their platinum-plated mobiles about going to St Andrews or Durham or somewhere.

but Durham is going downhill quicker than the Albion these days?...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Adriodinho said:

I want to go to Uni now though, get out of this shit hole. Don't care if it is a rough area I go to, as long as its socialable.

Come to Manchester then, I am on clearing duty, so a quick word in the ear and even with a 25 yard swimming certificate and a Crackerjack pencil you can be guaranteed a place........if you have big tits

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Adriodinho said:
That is why I cannot wait for university.:)

You do realise that all the girls like that will have tight t-shirt wearing, good looking, sporty chaps ragging them by the end of the first night of freshers week and will completely ignore you don't you?

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
the full harris said:
You do realise that all the girls like that will have tight t-shirt wearing, good looking, sporty chaps ragging them by the end of the first night of freshers week and will completely ignore you don't you?

:lol:

I can hear Aids' heart breaking from here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here