Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a huddersfield fans opinion.

htfc

Dec 12, 2010
I think there were in general a lot of poor refereeing decisions ie their striker did 2 woeful dives and didn't get booked... But in the heat of football and the game it's easy to get carried away - I'm sure we'll all get over it by tommorow.

how anyone can say the first one was a penalty is a fool.

the second one - the defender catches him, but only slightly. i know it doesn't show it on FLS - but i've seen a photo of the jostling and there's contact, not a foul though

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
like we did to you? you were readily giving out the wanker signs etc when you scored, are we not entitled to do the same?

bet it didn't show poyet making a cock of himself?

i didn't come here for an arguement, i came to give a fair and honest opinion.

No it showed Clark making a cock out of himself - as did the football league show.

I meant the vulgar homophobic shit that was very clearly heard. Still while we role with the 21st century we'll leave some in the 20th

htfc

Dec 12, 2010
I bloody love people who think Ankregen was time wasting. If it isn't a goal kick and the ball is sat there on the floor, it's IN play.
Casper waits for the opposition to come to him so he can safely pass the ball to the player who was previously being marked by the opposition striker who went to get the ball off Casper.
If he was time wasting, he would have been booked for it or at least had a telling off from the ref!

what else do you call it when he stand with the ball at his feet for 30 seconds?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
how anyone can say the first one was a penalty is a fool.

the second one - the defender catches him, but only slightly. i know it doesn't show it on FLS - but i've seen a photo of the jostling and there's contact, not a foul though

Fair do's. Like I said it was an important game and a feisty affair. I'm sure we'll all get over it by tommorow - that's football. You want the best for your team and maybe don't weigh it up - a knee jerk reaction... Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

htfc

Dec 12, 2010
No it showed Clark making a cock out of himself - as did the football league show.

I meant the vulgar homophobic shit that was very clearly heard. Still while we role with the 21st century we'll leave some in the 20th

and how did he do that..?

personally, i only heard 'we can see you holding hands' which was more banterous than horrible - but there could have been more, i wasn't really paying attention

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
what else do you call it when he stand with the ball at his feet for 30 seconds?

In all fairness conkers is right. We do that every match - it's the way we play - Ank waits for movement / the right pass - it's why we're top of the league at the mo it honestly is. Southampton got on his back too for no reason atall - you're just not used to our way of play.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Playing the game. It's not outside the LOTG so what's your problem?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
and how did he do that..?

personally, i only heard 'we can see you holding hands' which was more banterous than horrible - but there could have been more, i wasn't really paying attention

Gay boys whats the score another one. How about we all sing 'Niggers what's the score' at Arsenal or 'PAkis whats the score' at Leicester?? Would you??? Thought not. Homophobic chanting is meant to be the same as racism. It's not acted out like that though is it.

htfc

Dec 12, 2010
it's within the laws of the game but not the spirit.

he was doing this from the first minute - by half time, he would have realised it wasn't working at all, and that you needed to change tactic.

the time he took with goal kicks once you were 1-0 up was longer than usual - but that can be expected - you then can't go and complain at the ball boys delaying his kicks once we're 2-1 up.

htfc

Dec 12, 2010
Gay boys whats the score another one. How about we all sing 'Niggers what's the score' at Arsenal or 'PAkis whats the score' at Leicester?? Would you??? Thought not. Homophobic chanting is meant to be the same as racism. It's not acted out like that though is it.

i don't sit with the 'singing section' so it has nothing to do with me. i can't influence them in what they sing.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I wasn't there.I didn't see the highlights...............but in my honest opinion it was an obvious penalty and red card,the goalkeeper moved before (well before) the kick was taken,it was NEVER a free kick,and the second goal should have been disallowed because Huddersfield scored it.

Huddersfield 0 Brighton 1,then.A fair reflection of a game I never saw.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
the time he took with goal kicks once you were 1-0 up was longer than usual - but that can be expected - you then can't go and complain at the ball boys delaying his kicks once we're 2-1 up.

Of course we can, their only job is to supply a ball when one ISN'T available ON the pitch.
I don't think that about to take a GK falls into that category.

*clutching at straws*

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
there's always one..

I think you will find we have more than one here htfc. Ignore Norman, he's one of our BNP fans here on NSC, we only allow him here due to our Care in the Community commitments.

htfc

Dec 12, 2010
Of course we can, their only job is to supply a ball when one ISN'T available ON the pitch.
I don't think that about to take a GK falls into that category.

*clutching at straws*

clutching at straws? - at one point, wankergren was given a ball by a ball boy, then decided he didn't want that ball, and chased the ball boy to get another, how can he have the audacity to complain?

he then thought he was hard by 'V'ing us off as he went down the tunnel - bog-eyed tosser.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
clutching at straws? - at one point, wankergren was given a ball by a ball boy, then decided he didn't want that ball, and chased the ball boy to get another, how can he have the audacity to complain?

he then thought he was hard by 'V'ing us off as he went down the tunnel - bog-eyed tosser.

Not suprissed if you call him Wankergren.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here