Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a huddersfield fans opinion.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
HTFC was putting forward his view of the game, and wether he is right or wrong there is no need for the insults that some of you threw at him.

No..if you re-read his first post, you,ll find he has made accusations of racism.

I agree with Snoobs...HTFC is a TWAT.

'ArfieldGood' on the other hand seems very balanced.....welcome.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
htfc you talk a lot of sense and fair play to you.
Ankergren's time wasting drives me mad, but so did our previous keeper's and everyone's keeper when they are away from home and not winning. I would gurantee that your bloke will do the same before they go behind at Withdean in April.

Ankergren does it as it's our style of play and he's told to. Kuipers just did it as a draw was usually a good result for us!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well I had to defend myself from about 4 of them. :laugh:

You must have a Norterners magnet young Marc. We managed to drink in the pub with the HTFC fans for an hour and half before the match and had no problems. Perhaps the fact that we weren't swearing and gesturing at them might have had something to do with it.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
You must have a Norterners magnet young Marc. We managed to drink in the pub with the HTFC fans for an hour and half before the match and had no problems. Perhaps the fact that we weren't swearing and gesturing at them might have had something to do with it.

I was speaking to some Hudders fan aswell and they were nice people, but I don't see why they had to say something after beating us and nobody saying anything to them?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I agree with Snoobs...HTFC is a TWAT.

Bit harsh cjd, he seemed to have a fair point to me, and being at the match too, we didn't cover ourselves with glory at times. Perhaps the fact that I didn't call him a twat allowed me to have an adult debate with him.

He may of course wear the same shoes as Ken Brown, and if that is the case, it would leave you with no alternative but to twattify him.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was speaking to some Hudders fan aswell and they were nice people, but I don't see why they had to say something after beating us and nobody saying anything to them?

Could you put that again, but in English, ta x.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Huddersfield 0 Brighton 1,then.A fair reflection of a game I never saw.
You have just bought the programme though :thumbsup: Its on its way.

Ankergren does it as it's our style of play and he's told to. Kuipers just did it as a draw was usually a good result for us!

I know, I know, but my point was that every keeper who plays like that, whether told to or not, is similarly "guilty" of time wasting.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
???

Right. I was speaking to some Hudders fans and they were really nice people but on the way out there was a load of them shouting and arguing with us and just being total twats.

Fair enough, perhaps they were the same fans you were also involved in a shouting and swearing incident when we lost at Hillsborough.

All the HT fans I saw yesterday were very pleasant, the only thing they were upset about was DIRTY Leeds winning, and fair play to them for that.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Fair enough, perhaps they were the same fans you were also involved in a shouting and swearing incident when we lost at Hillsborough.

All the HT fans I saw yesterday were very pleasant, the only thing they were upset about was DIRTY Leeds winning, and fair play to them for that.

Oh sorry I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to argue with people at a game I pay to watch and go to because they start shouting abuse at me first.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Bit harsh cjd, he seemed to have a fair point to me, and being at the match too, we didn't cover ourselves with glory at times. Perhaps the fact that I didn't call him a twat allowed me to have an adult debate with him.

He may of course wear the same shoes as Ken Brown, and if that is the case, it would leave you with no alternative but to twattify him.

LOL..!

If he does indeed wear the same shoes as Ken Brown, then of course that would automatically qualify him as a Northern Twat, whereas Ken Brown, I think of as a Cockney Twat.

The Cockney Twat thinking himself superior, but the Northern Twat knowing he is inferior.North South divide, I suppose. This 'Twat' business is so much more complex than it first appears.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oh sorry I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to argue with people at a game I pay to watch and go to because they start shouting abuse at me first.

It must be that magnet on your head, I've seen us lose regularly at Huddersfield since 1981 and never had any trouble.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Soz, another Town fan here. Thought it was an even game. If the Pen goes in i think you would've gone on to win it. Not the best Penalty but if Smithies goes the wrong way it looks great! Obviously i'm delighted we battled back from 1 0 down but questions have to be asked how someone like Jordan Rhodes can have so much space from 6 yards out for the first. I'd like to apologise for Joe Garner's antics. You're lucky though I need to watch him every week with his pathetic diving which normally results in him losing possession for being a cheating tit (i'm not a fan by the way!!). As for the whole Clark/Poyet thing, they were caught up in the game, things get said and it'll all be forgotten in a couple of weeks. Happens up and down the country every Sat. No big deal really. All in all a good game, could've gone either way, decent atmoshpere and i'm sure we'll both be up there come the end of the season.

Fair comment. The ref was very weak in not booking Garner who threw himself to the ground right in front of me.
As for our pen, I couldn't tell at the game but watching the highlights it was one of those 50/50 pens. Normally we don't get them. It would have been very harsh indeed to send off Clarke. Very disappointed to concede when Rhodes was unmarked and that gave Hudd more impetus. We didn't have the midfield control that we have had when we've been at our best.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
LOL..!

If he does indeed wear the same shoes as Ken Brown, then of course that would automatically qualify him as a Northern Twat, whereas Ken Brown, I think of as a Cockney Twat.

The Cockney Twat thinking himself superior, but the Northern Twat knowing he is inferior.North South divide, I suppose. This 'Twat' business is so much more complex than it first appears.

mmm Sure Ken Brown will be delighted by that as he is a Liverpudlian.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Fair comment. The ref was very weak in not booking Garner who threw himself to the ground right in front of me.
As for our pen, I couldn't tell at the game but watching the highlights it was one of those 50/50 pens. Normally we don't get them. It would have been very harsh indeed to send off Clarke. Very disappointed to concede when Rhodes was unmarked and that gave Hudd more impetus. We didn't have the midfield control that we have had when we've been at our best.

Without bothering to say much more than pretty much agreeing with all the opening poster wrote, I'd just like to pick up this point in bold in particular.

Absolutely spot on Mona ! :thumbsup:
When we play well it usually stems from Dicker being outstanding and spraying the ball about like the cultured quality player he is. Also, Kish will be rock solid and not allow the opposition to gain any upper hand in midfield whatsoever. None of those things happened yesterday unfortunately.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
clutching at straws? - at one point, wankergren was given a ball by a ball boy, then decided he didn't want that ball, and chased the ball boy to get another, how can he have the audacity to complain?

he then thought he was hard by 'V'ing us off as he went down the tunnel - bog-eyed tosser.

So you dont like our keeper then? Nothing to do with him once playing for your bigger Yorkshire cousins?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
clutching at straws? - at one point, wankergren was given a ball by a ball boy, then decided he didn't want that ball, and chased the ball boy to get another, how can he have the audacity to complain?

he then thought he was hard by 'V'ing us off as he went down the tunnel - bog-eyed tosser.

Your little ****ing ball boys weren't giving us the f***ing ball and just sitting on their little stall's like little pricks !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here