Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A couple of positive things Nooney said this morning

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I am on here far to much but I dont know why this bloke is hated, is it a clique thing ? Seems a bit gibbonish for everyone to be sticking the boot in to someone who has essentially created a new thread on the Albion.

Some need to look at their own posts really.

You know who you are !

Was thinking the same thing. Iv'e always thought he was alright

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
It's a noddy website a mate runs. My issue is that the Albion allow them into the press conference. Whilst I started off just wanting to make a few points I've started to get quite angry after mulling over Lost in London's post. He/she posed a few questions which we would all like to hear the response to, but because we have HBnB sitting there asking rather odd and banal questions like KO times we will not know. It's a waste of a place at the conference. And given he has zero ability to accurately recall items which have been said or seen, I will always doubt what he writes anyway.

He :thumbsup:

And that's exactly the point isn't it - HBnB gets a great opportunity and doesn't make the most of it; even worse, having blown that opportunity he comes on here linking to his turd of an article. I've got nothing against him, don't know the first thing about him, but the questions we would all be interested in hearing the answers to aren't rocket science.

I don't mind poor writing as long as something interesting is being said, but piss poor writing, weak content and then bragging about it? You've got to take what's coming.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't mind poor writing as long as something interesting is being said, but piss poor writing, weak content and then bragging about it? You've got to take what's coming.

Excellent summation. If only Tim could be as eloquent and concise in his writing, then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You know what is in this type of thread when you open it, so why not just ignore it, rather than all ganging up to put the boot in? If Hb&b is attention seeking then surely the best thing to do is not to give it any attention?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I am on here far to much but I dont know why this bloke is hated, is it a clique thing ? Seems a bit gibbonish for everyone to be sticking the boot in to someone who has essentially created a new thread on the Albion.

Some need to look at their own posts really.

You know who you are !

You obviously were not around when this obnoxious, arrogant, piece of shit was posting on here on a daily basis about how well off he and his poor suffering partner were, while everyone else was deeply concerned about the economy and their jobs a couple of years ago.

Oh....and God forbid, you might live in Local Authority housing....his contempt for these people was breath-taking with his utter arrogance.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
''There is only one thing worse than being talked about''

D

Deleted User X18H

Much as I like poems quite late at night
I do have to say that truly is shite

Like it! The Scotsman didn't like the rhyme, it meant he had to stay up and keep his heating on line.

Stumpy Tim

This thread is class. Timmy continues to show his utter lack of any talent, except for having a stupid squashed up face.

The poem that could have been written by my three year old daughter tops it off nicely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here