Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A couple of positive things Nooney said this morning

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought that was a bit better than usual. Well done Tim.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I still think HB&B needs to get out his dictaphone.

*nice easy setup for someone*

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I thought that was a bit better than usual.

That is one of the finest examples of damning with faint praise that I can remember seeing. Good work.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
It doesn't make any sense whatever language it is in

وانخفض جدتي من الحنطور ويتطلب المساعدة على الفور. جون لديه شارب طويل. ثم مرة واحدة ، في معسكر الفرقة...

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Dear God. It sounds a 17 year old secretary's minutes that have been passed through google translate into spanish and back again.

And Noone really had nothing other to say than those empty platitudes? Gus had nothing interesting to say about Crawley? Nothing about tactics or formations or why he signed Lua Lua when he hasn't been playing him?

Were you there by mistake?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Dear God. It sounds a 17 year old secretary's minutes that have been passed through google translate into spanish and back again.

And Noone really had nothing other to say than those empty platitudes? Gus had nothing interesting to say about Crawley? Nothing about tactics or formations or why he signed Lua Lua when he hasn't been playing him?

brilliant :lol:

you've nailed it on the head - why on earth are people gaining access to these conferences without an iota of journalistic creds?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
'Earlier I asked Craig Noone to briefly summarise his year with the Albion. He told me it has been unbelievable to go up as champions and for the club to establish themselves in the Championship. He remarked that they had beaten some good teams this season. He believes he has come on so much as an individual player under Gus Poyet and is sure he can only get better under his current manager.'

What else would he say? :shrug:

Yeah probably read too much into it ... just the sure he can only get better under his current manager comment .. looks a little odd to me that's all

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I thought that was a bit better than usual. Well done Tim.

He hasn't exactly set the bar very high with his previous efforts!

And where is the proof reading: However Gonzalo Jara Reyes is likely to be ready for the Nottingham Forest on the 3rd December.

Poyet also advised that Adam El Abd might be in contention for Saturday also, but people should not forget how well Lewis Dunk has played this season.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It doesn't make any sense whatever language it is in

Affirmative captain. Makes sense in neither Business Klingon nor Tourist Klingon ???

startrek_spock.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

This. And this again. This is the crux of it really. Plenty of interesting questions but all we get is some drivel about 3pm KOs and some praise from Noone. I wonder, is there a two tier press conference? The proper journos go in first and then there's some lip-service for the blogs and stuff after?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Does fat punchable-faced Tim realise that no-one likes him and that everybody is genuinely amazed at the total absence of talent in his writing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here