Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A couple of positive things Nooney said this morning

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
"Hmm a bit like tour rules, what antics go on in the press room stay in the press room."

Sort of a quiz question. Who could possibly have said this recently, and why is it so laughable on so many levels...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
That is an absolutely shambolic piece of "journalism." I'm assuming he doesn't get paid for this, cos if he is I will write to whoever owns that website explaining that I could do that job roughly 100 million times better.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm almost beginning to feel sorry for Tim. He's been so thoroughly demolished by all that even his brass neck can't muster a response.

Almost but not quite.

PG

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That is an absolutely shambolic piece of "journalism." I'm assuming he doesn't get paid for this, cos if he is I will write to whoever owns that website explaining that I could do that job roughly 100 million times better.

It's a noddy website a mate runs. My issue is that the Albion allow them into the press conference. Whilst I started off just wanting to make a few points I've started to get quite angry after mulling over Lost in London's post. He/she posed a few questions which we would all like to hear the response to, but because we have HBnB sitting there asking rather odd and banal questions like KO times we will not know. It's a waste of a place at the conference. And given he has zero ability to accurately recall items which have been said or seen, I will always doubt what he writes anyway.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Give a monkey a typewriter and about 5 minutes it will come up with the complete works of Tim Hodges.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was it HB&B who inadvertently tipped off the national press about Gus being a racist because he was backing Suarez ???

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Stop taking the piss out of him, and give him the Pulitzer Prize now

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Do we know how long HB&B has been involved in journalism? If he is new, cut him a bit slack guys. If not, then that truly is a massive piece of shit

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I am on here far to much but I dont know why this bloke is hated, is it a clique thing ? Seems a bit gibbonish for everyone to be sticking the boot in to someone who has essentially created a new thread on the Albion.

Some need to look at their own posts really.

You know who you are !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am on here far to much but I dont know why this bloke is hated, is it a clique thing ? Seems a bit gibbonish for everyone to be sticking the boot in to someone who has essentially created a new thread on the Albion.

You know who you are !
I think you're confused. A clique is a small minority of closely knit people. This is more like everyone except you, which begs the question whether you might be the one who's called it wrong.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

You know who you are !

Wrong.

Hodges is a deeply unpleasant attention-seeker. He loves to big himself up in threads like this.

He doessn't actually care whether the feedback is positive or negative as long as he is the centre of attention. It gives him a semi.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Do a search for some of his previous posts and.......on second thoughts don't, you will never be the same again!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

You know who you are !

Sorry Dougs, but I am in on this one and I am in no clique. Have you read the shit he writes?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Read couple of his interview things and whilst not exclusives have been mildly interesting. As for his name being Tim / Hodges or whatever, no idea on this. Never paid much attention. Maybe i'm missing out

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010

You know who you are !

You will see from my post count that I could not be considered to be in any NSC clique. However I felt it necessary to earlier pass comment due to three factors; 1 - The illiterate, unintelligible nature of the write up, 2 - The fact that it told us nothing, 3 - The look at me, I speak to the stars aren't I great aspect.

Given the fact that HB&B continues to post in such quantity I am concerned that maybe he has some form of aspergers or similar, as he doesn't seem to take the hint that 90% of comment on his threads is negative. If this is the case then I apologise, and maybe it is time to cut him some slack...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here