Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A big thank you to Michelle at the club

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Are you just copying the other posters who defend jimbo so that you all can have your own little clique, or do you actually believe what you're saying? I would hope, given your criticisms, it's the latter. If you can have a thought that happens to agree with the thoughts of other people without it being a subversive attempt to form some sort of online society, why can't other posters happen to post their similar thoughts?

Exactly.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Agreed, there are some crass topics and posts on here yet if you're 'in' it's fine. Who would you let see you shit? What sort of topic is that? And many the same. Some bloke with the right intentions posts and NSC fraternity have a collective feeding frenzy. So much for individuality. I guess it's easier to 'bully' in packs.

You're constantly banging on about people being "in". What the hell does that mean ? How do you know if you're "in" ? You seem to imply there is a closed group of posters who "control" the board. Absolute rubbish - it's a public forum, post what you like ( within the board rules ) and be prepared to defend your posts or be ripped to shreds. If you don't like that then NSC probably isn't for you.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What an utterly pointless binfest. Anyone remember George Costanza, who brought us non-existent religious holidays such as 'Festivas' and catchphrases like this one:

jerk-store.jpg

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
As of today I will stop posting on this, the old boys forum. Just for the record anyone who walks around with their user name printed on the back of their shirt should have a close look at themselves.

My goodness - you'll be missed. Thank you for your valuable opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here