A big thank you to Michelle at the club

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Michelle's a big Celtic fan!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
As of today I will stop posting on this, the old boys forum. Just for the record anyone who walks around with their user name printed on the back of their shirt should have a close look at themselves.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
As of today I will stop posting on this, the old boys forum. Just for the record anyone who walks around with their user name printed on the back of their shirt should have a close look at themselves.

A flounce, brilliant we've not had a good flounce for ages.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Tell you what, moderator please delete this message. Seems to have upset a few people. Having read it again what appears to be the problem ? Sorry that I come onto YOUR board

I think your sentiments are fine, Jimbo. But the problem lies in the fact that you've openly revealed something that perhaps should've been kept between you and her. She's probably not supposed to be giving people special dispensation, so the fact she's been kind enough to help you is fantastic. But there's a chance that she could now get in trouble. Am sure it won't come to that, mind.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull

I dont have my name on my shirt...I would get no rest from charity collecting do gooders.....anonymity is the word...

Not much of the rubbish posted on forums is true to life.

I do not think she would put her job on the line to help a stranger, I'm sure what she done was all above board.

Well done in wanting to thank the club for a good service.....

Say one thing wrong ( or what others consider wrong) and all the little gang shout at you..

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'm not sure exactly what special dispensation Jimbo has had anyway. I've not had a Withdean season ticket for the last 5 seasons or so but I sorted a presentation and season tickets at the start of March. I am guessing Jimbo is on the database so would have been entitled to purchase one anyway.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
196473298_b90381667e.jpg

applause.jpg

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Oh FFS , what is the problem with you bunch of moaners! Jimbo wanted to share his good experience with the club's service, perhaps to balance out some of the several negative comments made on here about the club's performance in the customer service dept and all you do is slate him!

Give it a rest!

Absolutely in total agreement.... Jimbo has had more than his fair share of ill-health recently, so lay off a guy showing some empathy with an employee who just maybe has gone beyond the call of duty in assisting Jimbo with his personal requirements when attempting to purchase a season ticket!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
As of today I will stop posting on this, the old boys forum.

Can be a bit like that on here at times but just don't post shit and people won't pull you up on it.

You are quickly becoming the new BensGrandad.

Just for the record anyone who walks around with their user name printed on the back of their shirt should have a close look at themselves.

You're cock on about that though fella. To be honest a grown man wearing a football shirt when not playing should probably have a look at himself.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Much more of this bullying and i can see Jimbo picking one of you up and slamming you on the ground. Let him be, for gawd's sake, no matter how annoying you think he sounds.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
May be too obvious, but do we know for a FACT that Michelle is a NSC'er ?
If yes, maybe a PM would have been the better communication approach?

If she is not a NSC'er than what a very daft thread to have started ..... regardless of its wording, content or purpose.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The fact that you have posted a thank you note to an employee of the club onto an unofficial messageboard. Why not just email it through to her? The fact you chose to post it on here, when the chances of her reading your post are remote, gives the impression that you are fishing for praise for your charitable gesture. Just an opinion, like.

Does seem very odd.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Give the guy a break, some of you have been a bit harsh on Jimbo, I think he meant well.

I can't be arsed to look but I recall many threads being started about "Thanks" to people etc all in the same manner, he meant well. and I am not going to pull the thread, there is no need.

Now can we have some more threads about Top Soil or paint colours, blades of grass etc etc, I am thinking of starting an "Ask hitony about Falmer" thread, where I will answer all your very important questions about Falmer and it's contents as it seems I am without doubt the connoisseur on this subject!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah this place is rather top ten for feeding frenzies... I can see your heart was in the right place Jimbo. Just a shame about the 'personal message to Tony Bloom', that one could have been better thought out, but I see nowt wrong with bigging up a helpful lady employed by the club.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
But....if Jimbo left who would let us know 'For Certain' that Gus Poyet was about to move to Chelsea as Assistant manager?

Jimbo is the NUMBER ONE source...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here