Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A big thank you to Michelle at the club

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
May I take this opportunity to thank Michelle (Ken Brown's secretary) for her help with the purchase of my season ticket. As a season ticket holder at The Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean, due to ill health I was unable to commit over the last 2 seasons, attending occasional games during that period.

When I discussed the situation with her she made things happen and restored my faith in this "0ur club". I know she has been unwell recently and I wish her well but also to let you know Michelle I have this morning donated £50 to the Macmillan Cancer appeal by way of a gesture of my thanks.

Best regards

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why didnt you just buy one on the normal route ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That is the second time in a week you have told us that you have donated to a charity.

NSC's very own Bono.

The silent charitable man does not seek praise for his own good deeds.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I think the original post says it all - although why it has to be put on here i'm not sure. Just call Michelle and thank her personally.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jimbo, why do you keep using NSC to post your personal messages to people at the club ?

Surely an email would be more appopriate - at least you know then that the intended recepient will actually SEE it.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Tell you what, moderator please delete this message. Seems to have upset a few people. Having read it again what appears to be the problem ? Sorry that I come onto YOUR board

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Tell you what, moderator please delete this message. Seems to have upset a few people. Having read it again what appears to be the problem ? Sorry that I come onto YOUR board

The fact that you have posted a thank you note to an employee of the club onto an unofficial messageboard. Why not just email it through to her? The fact you chose to post it on here, when the chances of her reading your post are remote, gives the impression that you are fishing for praise for your charitable gesture. Just an opinion, like.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I am just a bit surprised that you didn't ask Mr Bloom to sort it out personally.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
May I take this opportunity to thank Michelle (Ken Brown's secretary) for her help with the purchase of my season ticket. As a season ticket holder at The Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean, due to ill health I was unable to commit over the last 2 seasons, attending occasional games during that period.

When I discussed the situation with her she made things happen and restored my faith in this "0ur club". I know she has been unwell recently and I wish her well but also to let you know Michelle I have this morning donated £50 to the Macmillan Cancer appeal by way of a gesture of my thanks.

Best regards
Look, I'm sure you mean well.........but some people (particularly those who don't post on here) may not want the world of NSC knowing that they (michelle) have been unwell recently. Health is 'personal' and only shared when the person concerned wants to share that information.

Have a bit of thought in future of what you post on here, rather than going at it like a 'bull in a china shop'.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Jimbo, why do you keep using NSC to post your personal messages to people at the club ?

Surely an email would be more appopriate - at least you know then that the intended recepient will actually SEE it.

This is what I wrote and then deleted as it seemed a lot meaner when I typed it.

Jimbo - send her a BLOODY EMAIL AND STOP BANGING ON ABOUT YOUR TEDIOUS ACTIVITIES ON HERE.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Oh FFS , what is the problem with you bunch of moaners! Jimbo wanted to share his good experience with the club's service, perhaps to balance out some of the several negative comments made on here about the club's performance in the customer service dept and all you do is slate him!

Give it a rest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here