Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9th July?

... as confirmed by the SMS message from the Club.

It has been confirmed today that a decision regarding Albion's proposed stadium at Falmer will be issued on or before Monday 9th July.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
So you have finally meet a girl eh Potter. I wouldn't take her to Falmer, its not very exciting. Also why such a specific date so far in the future, get in there now son.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I really dont care anymore

I think its called "Falmer fatigue"

If we were sure no-one could appeal after this decision date, then I could get excited about it, but as there is no guarantee, it just appears to be another date in the saga

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
or

the date of the next appeal has been set for 9th July

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave I have got to the stage now where I just don't think it will ever happen.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Falmer :yawn:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the very real danger is that people will just stop giving a shit anymore and this is already happening

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
the very real danger is that people will just stop giving a shit anymore and this is already happening
And that's just your posts. :wave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
harsh but fair

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Uncle Spielberg said:

Very True.

Part of the reason why i think the 10th anniversary of the Goldstone needs to be marked very well - it's an issue that people DID/DO give a shit about, and directly leads on to the Falmer campaign

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
all due to the LDC who have exploited all the legal loopholes very well, they must be very proud of themselves

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can I be the first to moan about NSC crashing all day on 9th July and everybody on NSC being forced to to discuss the Falmer decision on brightonfans.com.

Can't NSC just make contingency plans to stay non-crashed on the day? Y'know, up the maximum number of users to a thousand for a day either side or something?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
all due to the LDC who have exploited all the legal loopholes very well, they must be very proud of themselves
But that is what they want.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
... as confirmed by the SMS message from the Club.

It has been confirmed today that a decision regarding Albion's proposed stadium at Falmer will be issued on or before Monday 9th July.

More important, what's the plus 59 days date when the LDC will submit their mandatory pathetic appeal against the decison of 9th July?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here