Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11 Loose change.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Caveman said:
I hear what you are saying, are you totally happy that all angles have been covered on this and that Bush is totally innocent?

I'd say more questions need answering.

here here, Check this out dude

In this clip you will hear a discussion between New York Firefighters from September 11 where they describe the WTC and the fact that it looked like detonators were planted in the towers. There is a little profanity in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKdvl--1Dt0

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
I think it sad these people can make a decent living using 9/11 and its aftermath, they are the sort of people who would have set up a stall selling pieces of WTC rubble for $ 10 to mount on your living room wall.

Others might be looking for answers that are covered over by the US Goverment?

Would the Goverment ever try and kill its own people to secure its long term finanical future? I'd like to think not.

Did Sadam ever have weapons of mass destruction? I doubt it?

Is Bin Laden (the guy on kidney Dialysis) really that hard to find? I not too sure.

Did a plane hit the Pentagon. Not at all convinced.

Do you trust Bush & Co....?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Ozymandias said:
The pentagon has very strong out walls, but a plane travellig at acouple of hundred knots is going to make a hole, not nig one but a hole non the less.

Black box's are not (contrary to poular belief) indistructable, so it is entirely possible that the black box would be of no use.

Sorry but your grasping at straws over this one.

But a computor monitor and a filing desk where the entry hole is are stronger. Not me grasping here.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Erm, Caveman, with respect, you're not really doing your argument many favours by suggesting that, because just George W Bush is a lying devious twat - a supposition that few people with brains who live on planet Earth would disagree with - lends any degree of credibility whatsoever to a mass conspiracy and collusion between, amongst others, the US administration and the BBC. In fact, it sounds very, very stupid indeed.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Caveman said:
:down: Look at the first footage of the "plane crash" it just isn't there. Look at way the Pentagon is constructed with reinforces steele is a plane capable of peircing 9 layers? No black box?

Also look at the other plane crash, the one that was brought down, no bodies recovered?

The "no bodies" thing has been thoroughly debunked by the coroner who investigated the United 93 crash site.

They are there but compressed inside a massive lump of metal many meters underground.

To negate the courageous action of the passengers who it would appear fought the terrorists hand to hand and claim that the USAF shot the plane down..I find that suggestion revolting, and if people are making these claims, they need to be proving their validity.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Caveman said:
But a computor monitor and a filing desk where the entry hole is are stronger. Not me grasping here.

OK, explain to me why a Sea Harrier crashes into ground explodes into a ball of flames chucking debris a good 100 ft yet the the air speed indicator (in the cockpit) was in one piece while the rest was destroyed. Now I saw this crash and the gauge with my very own eyes so I know it to be true. Also the Liquid Oxygen container was still in one piece yet considering the heat etc should have gone north big time ... These things happen.

A lot of it is down to angles and blast path etc.

So I'm afraid you are grasping at straws

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Erm, Caveman, with respect, you're not really doing your argument many favours by suggesting that, because just George W Bush is a lying devious twat - a supposition that few people with brains who live on planet Earth would disagree with - lends any degree of credibility whatsoever to a mass conspiracy and collusion between, amongst others, the US administration and the BBC. In fact, it sounds very, very stupid indeed.

Maybe I should have worded it as do you trust the Us Goverment?

I can see that people have very strong and very different views on this. I'm not out to try and be a big headed or trying to discredit peoples thoughts on this but. Hand on heart I can not believe what has been given as evidence after some of the stories from early reports were stopped from being aired.

Anyhow, I hope everyone watches all the documentaries open minded and then comes back and can still argue all the points. I am not after an arguement, just looking at facts. No picture of a plane is seen hitting the Pentagon, that my friend tells a story on its own.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Ozymandias said:
OK, explain to me why a Sea Harrier crashes into ground explodes into a ball of flames chucking debris a good 100 ft yet the the air speed indicator (in the cockpit) was in one piece while the rest was destroyed. Now I saw this crash and the gauge with my very own eyes so I know it to be true. Also the Liquid Oxygen container was still in one piece yet considering the heat etc should have gone north big time ... These things happen.

Even in Hiroshima and Nagasaki very fragile objects-including some people- were left completely unscathed because of their position relative to the Fireball and Blast while robust objects literally next to them were utterly destroyed.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Caveman said:
Maybe I should have worded it as do you trust the Us Goverment?
Maybe you should; it wouldn't actually make a blind bit of difference in terms of credibility, or rather the lack of it, given that he's the head of the US government.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Man of Harveys said:

Just to add my tuppence worth on this, I agree with points on both sides of this arguement.

I DON'T believe the US government had anything to do with WTC being attacked, that was without doubt a terrorist attack.

The rest of it however has many unanswered questions:

They 'found' passports from some of the terrorists amongst the wreckages of planes where no identifiable bodies were found?

Many things about WTC 7 don't make sense. The companies that we're led to believe were based there may well have been happy that the building was destroyed?

The real key question for me is why have they not released ANY conclusive footage of what crashed into the Pentagon. This is the one place where conspiracy theorists have the most to go on and it could be cleared up so easily if they released some other footage. There must be some more conclusive video evidence from around one of the most SECURE buildings on the planet?

Like everybody else, I'd rather not believe anything that these theorists come up with because so much of what they say is very biased. However, although I don't believe that the US government staged the twin towers attacks as it would be impossible to cover up, there are some things that leave a lot open to suggestion!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Because as we have already established, the footage of a Boeing 757 Flying Directly into the Building, clearly shows Elvis, in the Robes of the 65th level of Freemasonry at the controls, with Princess Di as co-pilot.

They will never release it.

FACT

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There's such a very clear and obvious parallel here with the Reichstag fire in Berlin of 1933. Nothing could have suited the Nazis more than a "Communist plot" to start such fires as a pretext to their becoming more totalitarian, just as nothing suited the Bush administration more than a massive attack on the US as a pretext to charging into Iraq and f***ing it all up.

Except that it's been comprehensively proven by now that there was no "Communist plot" to do with the Reichstag - the fire really was just started by a nutter, no matter how much capital the Nazis made out of it afterwards. It HAPPENS. Why can't people accept it?

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Because as we have already established, the footage of a Boeing 757 Flying Directly into the Building, clearly shows Elvis, in the Robes of the 65th level of Freemasonry at the controls, with Princess Di as co-pilot.

They will never release it.

FACT

Wrong .. it wasn't a 757 it was concorde, the rest is obviously correct:D

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Ozymandias said:

After you explain to me how the United States most secure building in the country did not catch one shot of the plan hitting the building. You wouldn't be able to even get into the corridor without being filmed. Yet no external or internal video footage is available. Man I must the only f*cker that thinks this is odd?

A twin engine / seated Sea Harrier is a whole lot different to a passenger Boeing 747.

sea_harrier.jpg

JSJ_PC_Sea_Harrier_FRS_1.jpg

b747_02.jpg

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Man of Harveys said:
There's such a very clear and obvious parallel here with the Reichstag fire in Berlin of 1933. Nothing could have suited the Nazis more than a "Communist plot" to start such fires as a pretext to their becoming more totalitarian, just as nothing suited the Bush administration more than a massive attack on the US as a pretext to charging into Iraq and f***ing it all up.

Except that it's been comprehensively proven by now that there was no "Communist plot" to do with the Reichstag - the fire really was just started by a nutter, no matter how much capital the Nazis made out of it afterwards. It HAPPENS. Why can't people accept it?

surely its the same for every one that pleads not guilty in court and is then found guilty.. People do lie to protect themselfs ..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think it is very naive of people to accept the official line on something as major as 9/11. I am not saying that all the conspiracy theories are accurate but there is some cause to doubt who is responsible.

The US government already once planned to blow up a passenger plane over Cuba and blame it on Castro. They organised enough US troops to fill a plane, told them they were being deployed to Cuba and were going to blow it up over Cuba.

They pulled out at the last minute because the troops were called back to duty over a (ironically enough) a national security threat. This is freely avavilable public information and you can look it up.

I have to say I am genuinley surprised some of you are not more curious on this

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nibble said:
I think it is very naive of people to accept the official line on something as major as 9/11. I am not saying that all the conspiracy theories are accurate but there is some cause to doubt who is responsible.

The US government already once planned to blow up a passenger plane over Cuba and blame it on Castro. They organised enough US troops to fill a plane, told them they were being deployed to Cuba and were going to blow it up over Cuba.

They pulled out at the last minute because the troops were called back to duty over a (ironically enough) a national security threat. This is freely avavilable public information and you can look it up.

I have to say I am genuinley surprised some of you are not more curious on this

If this had happened, and was freely available public knowledge it would have forever have tarnished the reputation of JFK...again, the burden of "proof" is with you, because I have never heard of this alleged plot, although I am completely open to persuasion.

I suppose the upper realms of the US government hold their lodge meetings in Hangar 18 at area 51 surrounded by the bodies of Aliens from Roswell to dream this sh*t up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here