Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11 Loose change.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Yesterdays Mail again covered the events of 9/11 using Loose change as a link and when one watchs Fahrenheit 9/11, sure two planes hit the towers. Fact. As to the rest well ??? :albion:

D

Deleted User X18H

I deal with a reinsurance contract protecting a client against losses eminating from claims made by Larry Silverstein ..........it is very odd

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
DJ Leon said:
Do people actually believe this crap? Really?

Its hard not to know. Alluc has a couple of interesting documentaries on 911. The Pentagon in my opinion was never hit by a plane, never. So where did the plane go? Watch a couple of these be open minded and then come back and be open and honest about what you think.

My sadness is for the families and lost souls that died that day, but the Goverment knows a lot lot more.

What does everyone else think?

Last edited:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Caveman said:
Its hard not to now. Alluc has a couple of interesting documentaries on 911. The Pentagon in my opinion was never hit by a plane, never. So where did the plane go? Watch a couple of these be open minded and then come back and be open and honest about what you think.

My sadness is for the families and lost souls that died that day, but the Goverment knows a lot lot more.

What does everyone else think?

Answer me one question - why, when you've seen two planes fly into the twin towers, do you think the idea that one was flown into the Pentagon is so ridiculous?

I guess you think Princess Diana was murdered too?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
DJ Leon said:
Answer me one question - why, when you've seen two planes fly into the twin towers, do you think the idea that one was flown into the Pentagon is so ridiculous?

Because the height and width of a Boeing is much bigger than the hole in the Pentagon.
Also the angle the plane would have had to have flown at, plus no aircraft reckage. All the video evidence being taken and nobody seeing a plane?

As for Diana I blame the press for that chasing her.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
DJ Leon said:

I find it hard to believe that the hole in the side of the building was caused by a commercial aircraft full of aviation fuel...

oh, and the lack of aircraft debris seems a bit odd too ???

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
DJ Leon said:

Have you also given thought that the planes that crashed into the towers were not passenger planes? Possibly military?

It does appear to be a very well organised goverment cover up.

I honestly felt so angry after watching those documentaries spare some time and watch them. I can't believe anyone can deny what they are seeing. As for some of the suspected terrorist still being alive and well....well?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Caveman said:
Have you also given thought that the planes that crashed into the towers were not passenger planes? Possibly military?

It does appear to be a very well organised goverment cover up.

I honestly felt so angry after watching those documentaries spare some time and watch them. I can't believe anyone can deny what they are seeing. As for some of the suspected terrorist still being alive and well....well?

I have seen a fair amount of these conspiracy films/documentaries. I suggest you go and seek out some information from someone other than paranoid Americans.

Fair play to you for an even more preosterous statement than the one before (military planes?!) but I'm not actually going to get into a debate about this with someone who honestly believes this shit. I would rather argue about whether the moon is made of cheese.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Anyone that watches the laughable 'Loose Change', with all its so called evidence the vast majority of which is pure conjecture and not corroborated, and reaches any number of conspiracy theories they really ought to look at the many websites out there that claim just as easily to disprove and debunk many of the 'loose change' myths.

I mean really, if we are to believe that the US Government managed to successfully employ several thousand of its citizens and agents in a massive operation and cover up over 9/11 you think maybe at least one of those persons would have broken ranks by now and spilled the beans. Guess how many have? a big fat zero. Besides, there is no way even the US Government could mastermind such an operation on that scale. And if they could, do you think for one minute they would allow a couple of geeky college film-makers to blow the gaff on the whole story?? Of course not, they would be propping up an underpass somewhere and the film would never have seen the light of day.

Conspiracy my arse. Far too many suckers out there that believe it mind.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Collar Feeler said:
Anyone that watches the laughable 'Loose Change', with all its so called evidence the vast majority of which is pure conjecture and not corroborated, and reaches any number of conspiracy theories they really ought to look at the many websites out there that claim just as easily to disprove and debunk many of the 'loose change' myths.

I mean really, if we are to believe that the US Government managed to successfully employ several thousand of its citizens and agents in a massive operation and cover up over 9/11 you think maybe at least one of those persons would have broken ranks by now and spilled the beans. Guess how many have? a big fat zero. Besides, there is no way even the US Government could mastermind such an operation on that scale. And if they could, do you think for one minute they would allow a couple of geeky college film-makers to blow the gaff on the whole story?? Of course not, they would be propping up an underpass somewhere and the film would never have seen the light of day.

Conspiracy my arse. Far too many suckers out there that believe it mind.

Would you agree that attempts by governments/those in power to "bury" even even minor facts (in the big scheme of things) possibly fuel conspiracy theories ?

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
The US government is simply not capably of covering up a conspiracy regarding 9-11. If they can't cover up a blow job in the white house then they've f**k all chance of covering up a conspiracy such as this. Secondly you wouldn't need they buy in of hundreds of people to pull this off (military government etc), the odds of all of them keeping their mouths shut is quite frankly ridiculous. Military planes, my arse

If you take the wings of a Boeing (which do come of very easily)then it ain't that big especially as it will crumple when it hits something, so the hole will be pretty small. Having watch a couple of aircraft cream in, you'd be surprised at the lack of wreckage.

All that conspiracy theorist do is make money off the back of the unfortunate relatives of the dead and injured.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Ozymandias said:
The US government is simply not capably of covering up a conspiracy regarding 9-11. If they can't cover up a blow job in the white house then they've f**k all chance of covering up a conspiracy such as this. Secondly you wouldn't need they buy in of hundreds of people to pull this off (military government etc), the odds of all of them keeping their mouths shut is quite frankly ridiculous. Military planes, my arse

If you take the wings of a Boeing (which do come of very easily)then it ain't that big especially as it will crumple when it hits something, so the hole will be pretty small. Having watch a couple of aircraft cream in, you'd be surprised at the lack of wreckage.

All that conspiracy theorist do is make money off the back of the unfortunate relatives of the dead and injured.

Firstly I didn't really rate loose change. But there was a good programme on which was following the lifes of 4 women who lost there husbands and demanded answers. None of which were answered.

Have you seen the hole in the side of the Pentagon? I am sorry but there is no way that a Boeing has done that, not in a million years. How would a plane that lets face it breaks up pretty easily when hitting the ground didn't even leave a mark at the front of the building. There were still filing cabinets and computer monitors on the side of the building which was torn down one side. Do you think that the fuel from the plane would not burn everything in site.

I am not convinced on the towers being military but I wouldn't rule it out, have you seen the slow motion shots of the planes hitting there are explosions before impact?

As for the Bin Laden story..a man in a cave is more capable of master minding this than the worlds biggest super force?

Just answer one question why wont the goverment answer the questions or show footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon?

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Just about every claim made in "Loose Change" has been repeatedly and completely refuted

The "Too Small" Hole in the Pentagon, that building is one of the most heavily fortified in the world, the plane simply "folded" 0n impact with the wings being almost completely obliterated against reinforced concrete pillars, just like pusing a lump of paper into a test tube.

The claim that there was no plane debris, utter cock, people at the scene remember plenty of identifiable debris from a passenger jet, wheels, seats, even a large chunk of engine.

Flight 93, I have seen the coroner who was first on scene interviewed, he never claimed there were no bodies in the wreckage, he simply claimed, there was no recoverable remains, probably because they are buried in a compressed metal lump about 100 feet underground, once again completely reasonable.

Also flawed claim that debris from United 93 are spread over an 8 mile radius, indicating a mid air explosion, sure if by 8 mile radius, you mean by road, not as the crow flies where it is more like 1 mile, and the "debris", we are not talking about pieces of fuselage, we are talking things like paper and pieces of cloth blown on the prevailing wind.

And, as has been mentioned, the idea that Dubya and his team of cretins could mastermind something this massive, and maintain 100% secrecy, come on!

Simple fact is, fat bovine America was caught with its pants down by 19 determined fanatics, and they simply cannot accept that the most powerful nation on earth was outwitted by a few men armed with stanley knives and idealism.

All this talk of conspiracy will never let the wounds heal.

There is a lot more I could say here, but I would suggest people stop listening to the idiot wailings of misinformed Americans, and listen to their own minds.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Caveman said:

As for the Bin Laden story..a man in a cave is more capable of master minding this than the worlds biggest super force?

Al-Qaeda isn't just one man in a cave though is it?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Caveman said:
Just answer one question why wont the goverment answer the questions or show footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon?

They have.

CCTV from the car park shows something very large just appearig in shot, something that, to me..and I am no expert, like the nose of a passenger jet, next frame, BOOM builing explodes. this is borne out by a f*cking great skid mark outside the buiding where something, again very large, certainly larger than a cruise missile, imacted, immediately prior to impact.

What about all the people who saw and heard a passenger jet at almost zero altitude flying down the street, were they imagining it?

FFS, people believe in things that there is no proof to support, the Illuminati, the Da Vinci code, even little green men, so it aint a surprise I suppose that people belive all this 9/11 crap, just wake up and accept it, no conspiracy other than Osama and his pals. end of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here