Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11 conspiracy theories BBC 2

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
if you havent watched loose change or read any of "living in a facist country" then i dont think you have enough info from both sides to come to this debate and say "all conspiracy theories on 9.11 are wrong."

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
brunswick said:
I am dumbfounded that some people actually on here believe the US government had nothing to do with 9/11.

unreal.

where have you been? dont any of you read? dont any of you question what you are fed?

Yes yes, thats what we are all saying, that we believe all we are fed, never read and actually want to suck Bush's cock.

I agree the US is culpable in terms of breeding hostility in Muslim countries, particularly now and back when they were selling a load of arms to middle eastern countries and using them as strategic points against the soviets.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Sorry Chappers, got the first bit there but the second bit left me a tad confused.

Yeah, doesn't make sense does it.

There was a plane diverted to Denver, a Delta airlines plane, Loose Change states that this one was actaully United 93 and all the passengers on United 93 have mysteriously disppeared. The maker of Loose Change explains that there were no bodies found in Pennsylvania and uses a misquote to explain this. The BBC interviewd said Coroner and he put it straight.

Basically you can completely rip apart Loose Change with the facts which makes it a load of bollocks.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
So EVERYTHING in Loose Change is true is it?

Even the BOLLOCKS about the place Delta DIVERTED to Denver? You know, the one that women in that was in last nights programme was on.

That last sentence is one of the most confusing my brain has ever encountered.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Chesney Christ said:
That last sentence is one of the most confusing my brain has ever encountered.

I think Chappers has been on the glue again. Even his explanation for it doesn't make much sense.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I keep trying to type PLANE but type PLACE instead. I do hope this isn't a side effect of all the valium I snorted at the weekend.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Les Biehn said:
I think Chappers has been on the glue again. Even his explanation for it doesn't make much sense.

He called it "Loose Chance" as well in his last post. MAYHEM. I've been confused from the beginning anyway because I initially thought he was talking about Loose Women, who, despite what brunswick may tell us, DEFINITELY had nothing to with 9/11.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
brunswick said:
I am dumbfounded that some people actually on here believe the US government had nothing to do with 9/11.

unreal.

where have you been? dont any of you read? dont any of you question what you are fed?

So married government officials get blowies off dirty dirty little members of staff and it gets broadcast all over the world.

A whole goverment decides to kill 3000 of its own people and destroy one of its national landmarks..... but everyone can keep quiet about it? ??? :dunce:

There are one or two strange things about that day, of that there is little doubt, but to suggest that the HUNDREDS of people that would be needed to be in on a cover up could keep quiet forever in rediculious! :shootself

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yeah, doesn't make sense does it.

There was a plane diverted to Denver, a Delta airlines plane, Loose Chance states that this one was actaully United 93 and all the passengers on United 93 have mysteriously disppeared. The maker of Loose Change explains that there were no bodies found in Pennsylvania and uses a misquote to explain this.

I have seen Loose Change and I understand what you are saying up to this point, but here is where you lost me...

The BBC interviewd said Coroner and he put it straight.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think one of the biggest points the conspiracy theorists missed was if Bin Laden and his like wanted to bring down the US government then surely they would just release all the evidence and information that passed between them and the US in planning the attack. Obviously there are faults with this argument but you would still think there would be leaks from the terrorists side.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Delta plane was flying near United 93, The Delta plane was diverted and told to land which it did, Loose Change claims the Delta plane was infact United 93 and somehow landed and 44 people have all gone AWOL.

The only thing that makes sense was Building 7 being demolished which I seem to remember they said happened anyway for safety reasons and the Air force being half asleep and they flying in the wrong direction and they assumed the threat came from the East, oh and Bush's government sitting on their hands when they had all the pieces in place 3 weeks before to prevent 9/11 ever happening.

The rest off all the conspiracy theories are utter toilet and an insult to the victims imho.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I have seen Loose Change and I understand what you are saying up to this point, but here is where you lost me...

Yeah, that makes NO sense.

I'll stop trying now I think.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
The Delta plane was flying near United 93, The Delta plane was diverted and told to land which it did, Loose Change claims the Delta plane was infact United 93 and somehow landed and 44 people have all gone AWOL.

That's what I'm trying to say!!!

:clap2: :bowdown: :love: :down: :flameboun ??? :smokin: :jester: :rolleyes: :eek: :shootself :drink: ;) :censored: :bowdown: :love: :clap: :clap2: :angel: :albion:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Nero burnt down Rome and blamed it on the Christians. The Nazis Burnt down the riechstag and blamed it on the Communist's and recently the Russians have been blamed for blowing up some flats and blaming it on the Chechens. So thats OK but the Yanks doing something dodgy thats impossible.

The thing i don't understand is how the terrorist after a few flying lessons flew the planes into the buildings. I am led to believe that this takes some skill even for an experience pilot.

I am not saying I believe in the whole conspiracy thing but there are a whole lot of questions to be asked.

I understand that even the Taleban were not to happy with Bin Laden over the attack as it led to the attack on Afghanistan

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Why is it an insult to the victims to question what actually happened?
that is utter rubbish, stop spouting it as a defence

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Americans killing their own and people from other countries is a insult to the graves and memories of the victims and 300 odd firefighters who make the ultimate sacrifice in my opinion

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think a lot of the skill for flying the planes was down to hours and hours using something as simple as a flight simulator on a Sony Playstation which they all did, they did have games before 9/11 allowing pretty much to do this and had games where you could fly planes into famous landmarks I am fairly sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here