Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a crock of shit :angry:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Indeed. That "Professor" bloke was clearly a f***ing loon.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it is an insult to the 3000 people who died that day with all these fecking idiots spouting conspiracy theories that is my point. These people including one of our own where killed by 19 mainky Saudi men led by Bin Laden not by George Bush's government or the Israeli's. There was not a shred of evidence to back up the numerous outrageous claims and they should all be tried for treason.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
US - you are an ignorant idiot.

You are the epitimy of those that believe what they are fed!

The buildings needed replacing in the next 10 years and the US needed a reason to invade iraq and to create the big brother laws.

You need to read "living in a facist country" by V.Coleman and then come to the table because you are deluded.

The west is run by a group of neo cons that are hell bent on power and money.

Have you actually watched loose change? NO PLANE WAS FOUND AT THE PENTAGON. Locerkbe took a month to clear up.

Also Bin Ladens family where allowed to leave the US by a US private jet when all air space was closed. FACT and admitted by FBI.

You are another one of those paying your taxes believing the BBC and looking down on muslims. sad and ignorant but i dont expect you to change.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
brunswick said:

The buildings needed replacing in the next 10 years and the US needed a reason to invade iraq and to create the big brother laws.

You need to read "living in a facist country" by V.Coleman and then come to the table because you are deluded.

And he we have the paranoid opposite of US.:catfight:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
brunswick said:

To be honest - some of the theories I did believe or had a interest in until I saw that programme. However the few questions I had were answered by the photos and eveidence I saw last night. And as hard as it was for me to watch, I now believe it was an act of terrorism. Don't think the american government disseminated the information well enough for the affected families to get closure and answer to questions. But why the did that will probably not be known for 25 years or however long the secrets act is...

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Les Biehn said:
Yes, why question your government.

Absolutely, someone will be questioning whether there were WMD in Iraq next, or why Iraq was invaded when the terrorists were all from Saudi.

Uncle Spielberg said:
I think it is an insult to the 3000 people who died that day with all these fecking idiots spouting conspiracy theories that is my point. These people including one of our own where killed by 19 mainky Saudi men led by Bin Laden not by George Bush's government or the Israeli's. There was not a shred of evidence to back up the numerous outrageous claims and they should all be tried for treason.

Fair enough, I wasn't sure if it was the conspiracy theorists or the programme that you were pissed off with you.

I agree with everything you say (except maybe the treason bit!) - I can't believe what some people will believe in the face of all the evidence. It's just that once someone has got a conspiracy fixed in their "brain" it's very difficult to shift. All contrary evidence is dismissed as "part of the conspiracy" thereby proving their point (to themselves, at least).

These conspiracy theorists IMHO give too much credit to Government - most Governments aren't capable of carrying out and hiding conspiracies of that magnitude, certainly not in any country that has reasonable freedom of speech.

Far more often cock-up rather than conspiracy.

Looks like a good series to me - I look forward to them tearing the moon landing conspiracy apart!

It will be interesting to see what they make of JFK though.

And David Kelly next week, Tony Blair will watch that one with interest!

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
brunswick said:

Have you actually watched loose change? NO PLANE WAS FOUND AT THE PENTAGON. Locerkbe took a month to clear up.

Also Bin Ladens family where allowed to leave the US by a US private jet when all air space was closed. FACT and admitted by FBI.

You are another one of those paying your taxes believing the BBC and looking down on muslims. sad and ignorant but i dont expect you to change.

You have to be joking. Surely.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
brunswick said:

:lolol:

Yeah, I can just see that at a Government meeting....

"Right, well the twin towers need replacing. Any suggestions?"

"Fly a couple of planes into them?"

"Hmm, not sure. Any others.....?.......... Right, well as thats the only suggestion we have we'll have to go with it."

"Hang on though, who are we gonna blame it on?"

"Err, Osama Bin Laden?"

"Okay then; a plane into each building and we'll blame it on Bin Laden. Right, next on the agenda: The Pentagon...."

:dunce: :dunce:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It does amuse me that those who choose to BELIEVE these conspiracy theories always say that those actually connected to the incidents are talking shit and even still using a misquote by one of them and false evidence as FACT. As important as questioning exactly what happened is, they should really use more concrete evidence to back up their theories.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
there was not one shred of evidence to back up the student or radio show load mouth. George Bush has not covered himself in glory since 9/11 but ordering they fly 2 planes into the WTC and one into the Pentagon, come on. I do question my government but this is ridiculous

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
brunswick said:

Have you actually watched loose change? .

So EVERYTHING in Loose Change is true is it?

Even the BOLLOCKS about the place Delta DIVERTED to Denver? You know, the one that women in that was in last nights programme was on.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I want it to be true but there are a few holes in some of the theories.

The US government is corrupt, we all know that.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
So EVERYTHING in Loose Change is true is it?

Even the BOLLOCKS about the place Delta DIVERTED to Denver? You know, the one that women in that was in last nights programme was on.

Sorry Chappers, got the first bit there but the second bit left me a tad confused.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
brunswick said:

how have a looked down on the Muslims exactly ??? , am I not very happy with some Muslims who in a perverted pro Koran act decided to destroy the tiwn towers and 3000 people from 80 nations including MUSLIMS, er yes

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I am dumbfounded that some people actually on here believe the US government had nothing to do with 9/11.

unreal.

where have you been? dont any of you read? dont any of you question what you are fed?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do not believe the US government had anything to do with 9/11, Did George Bush use 9/11 as a reason to invade Iraq and finish Dad's job and control the oil, absolutely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here