Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 out of 10 cats

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
You talk shit. Like to see people jailed even if its legal? We can all see who the commie is on here! But they can't jail anyone wally. They are within the law. I agree completely the loophole should be slamed shut today.... but it never will be.

Everyone should pay their fair share, but all the time taxes are spunked on nothing, then I for one wouldn't lose sleep about paying as little as I legally can. There are hundreds of more immoral things going on within the law today. Just get over it and stop being jealous that someones earns more than you!!

Good solid capitalist actually.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
You talk shit. Like to see people jailed even if its legal? We can all see who the commie is on here! But they can't jail anyone wally. They are within the law. I agree completely the loophole should be slamed shut today.... but it never will be.

Everyone should pay their fair share, but all the time taxes are spunked on nothing, then I for one wouldn't lose sleep about paying as little as I legally can. There are hundreds of more immoral things going on within the law today. Just get over it and stop being jealous that someones earns more than you!!

Yes, I'd like to see them jailed. If its not illegal it damn well should be made so.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Av8LfkCCQAA6akA.jpg

Pretty much sums the whole thing up.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Blimey. I go on hols and find three heated responses to a harmless quip about ISAs suggesting I'm the one one who's F'ing stupid. It was intended to be ironic, but clearly went above one or two of the angrier heads on here! I might also add that Isas are a very effective method of legitimate legal tax avoidance and indeed also tax evasion, however I won't go in to the mechanics of it as obviously it should be discouraged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here