8,000 seats

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
This should do for now
East_Mock_up.jpg

This is the handy work of [MENTION=639]westy[/MENTION]

That is good but I'm sure I've heard that the in bowl will be the same height all the way round, With this is mind and the 1901 SW corner expansion rumour I've (poorly) used paint to make a few changes.

Attachments

• amex expanded.png
    amex expanded.png
    456 KB · Views: 286

westy

Jul 25, 2003
That is good but I'm sure I've heard that the in bowl will be the same height all the way round, With this is mind and the 1901 SW corner expansion rumour I've (poorly) used paint to make a few changes.

I think people are taking the "boxes continuing around the corner" thing a bit literally.
Im pretty sure the 1901 tier wont be extended and it will be more of a case of filling in the hole like i drew. Might be wrong but there are no structural clues to suggest the 1901 tier will be extended.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That is pretty awesome looking. Fingers tightly crossed we get planning permission, my mate and I really want ESU seats if it becomes a reality. WSU would be great but I'd love to have seats with the view of a second tier but looking back at the behemoth of the West stand
You and me and a few thousand others I think...

With the expansion, I wonder what the club's approach will be to fans who want to change seats - will existing STHs get first shout for the ESU for example before they go on general sale? I imagine it will be a pain in the butt if loads of STHs decide to move, so perhaps the club will decide against doing that....?

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
You and me and a few thousand others I think...

With the expansion, I wonder what the club's approach will be to fans who want to change seats - will existing STHs get first shout for the ESU for example before they go on general sale? I imagine it will be a pain in the butt if loads of STHs decide to move, so perhaps the club will decide against doing that....?

I heard a whisper that the 2000 1901s located in the lower east, would be moved to the 2nd tier which was to become all 1901 thus enabling 2000 sth to move across into east lower.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think we should give the away fans the SE corner and the first block in the east stand lower.We can then have the South stand.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Would be nice if they moved the away fans to the SE corner so we could have our fans behind both goals. :moo:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Might be wrong but there are no structural clues to suggest the 1901 tier will be extended.

Your probably right and I doubt we would ever do it but if we did want to extend the 1901 bit round the corner a bit I'm sure it could be done. Even if it pops out of the cladding SMS style. Nothing is impossible.

Attachments

• SMS.png
    SMS.png
    224 KB · Views: 99

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No rush,100% we would struggle to sell 30k,cant go up for another level,but could always do a Barcelona,and go down??? Possible i dont know...........
Any club would struggle to sell 30k in the championship,but we would sell out for the big games and probably average 26ish if doing o.k,in the prem its an easy sell-out.

Great news and can't wait for the building to commence regardless of the planning applications:D

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
30k is a nice ambition to have and by no means unachieveable.

From a personal perspective the only improvements I really want to happen quickly are to shift away fans towards the corner, freeing up some of the south for home fans, and for that hole behind them to be filled in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here