Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £722

Well?

• One ticket for England v Netherlands (nothing else)

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Newcastle away -Total weekend for 3 persons (of your choice)

Votes: 74 78.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
@Arthur the £722 was the lowest price on one of the resale sites a few days back.One of the posters on here implied they’d be paying it Prices have dropped since
Cheers. Wish the flight prices would do the same.

When I said you wouldn't get much change from a grand for a direct flight to Berlin......now you won't get any. Just looked and they are £1100.

My planned route of going via Hamburg and then train has also gone through the roof. This is going to be a nightmare to sort after a few beers tomorrow evening if we get through. If anyone has any bright ideas please feel free to DM me.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

When I said you wouldn't get much change from a grand for a direct flight to Berlin......now you won't get any. Just looked and they are £1100.

My planned route of going via Hamburg and then train has also gone through the roof. This is going to be a nightmare to sort after a few beers tomorrow evening if we get through. If anyone has any bright ideas please feel free to DM me.
If you’ve got any Avios - BA had about 10 seats to Hamburg on Friday from Heathrow when I booked at the weekend.

Managed to get an EasyJet flight back Monday lunchtime to Gatwick for £140 but now looking £200+

SAC

May 21, 2014

Try via Frankfurt.
LHR to Frankfurt £293 return
Train to Berlin £131 return

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Look at Poznan .... Lots of 3 hour direct trains to Berlin

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you’ve got any Avios - BA had about 10 seats to Hamburg on Friday from Heathrow when I booked at the weekend.

Managed to get an EasyJet flight back Monday lunchtime to Gatwick for £140 but now looking £200+
I’m feeling smug !! Mates at the game are now scrambling to find ways home Monday / Tuesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here