Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 wins in 47 games...

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Stinky Kat said:
but we are punching above our weight:shootself

It's like Weeman taking on Rodman. We're where we shouldn't be given our facilities and finances.

I'm an official fence sitter on the Magoo/McGhee fornt. OK, so I went a bit nuts after losing to Leicester, but I could have done a better job on my own in the first 5 minutes, than the boys done.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I think we are in the CCC because we deserve to be there through our performances 2 years ago. We struggle because the board cannot take us any further due to the well documented circumstances. Personally i would prefer some speculation for accumulation in this league but its the boards decision. Div 1 next season is not turning me on though - despite everything BHAFC is a form of expensive entertainment for the majority and an undying passion for the minority

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
People are happy with having a manager who has got us only 6 wins in 47 games?

Come on. I want to see what those of you who support Magoo have to say about this.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Referee!!! said:
People are happy with having a manager who has got us only 6 wins in 47 games?

Come on. I want to see what those of you who support Magoo have to say about this.

They will say, facilities, Falmer and can you name anyone better?

I say they're all f*cking mental and of course he has to go.

How long has he been in charge and he still doesn't know his best team?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They will say

Who can do a better job, facilities, lack of money :bla: :bla: :bla:

I say this. The SQUAD actually isnt a bad one. What has been bad is MAGOO keeps chopping and changing the team every 5 mins. Play your best 11 and stick to it (injuries/suspensions) permitting.

I would venture (cue superfans saying this is not the case) that the players dont know whether they are coming or going thanks to Magoos f***ing about.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
They will say

Who can do a better job, facilities, lack of money :bla: :bla: :bla:

I say this. The SQUAD actually isnt a bad one. What has been bad is MAGOO keeps chopping and changing the team every 5 mins. Play your best 11 and stick to it (injuries/suspensions) permitting.

I would venture (cue superfans saying this is not the case) that the players dont know whether they are coming or going thanks to Magoos f***ing about.
Good point. Well made.
That is all

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
KinkyNormanBaker said:
I still think the club should have a pay as you win contract for him, just think of the saved money

f***ing good point

If he was on performance related pay the club would be minted due to the fact Magoo would be paying Sir Dick :angry:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Promotion, followed by survival, followed by out of relegation places at Christmas 2005 - superb effort by McGhee.

But then the wheels have come off:

1. Oatway injury.
2. Leon Knight spat / transfer money going to cover club's cost of appeal.
3. McCammon spat.
4. Kuipers spat.
5. No one in during the transfer window.

We've been in this position before and dug ourselves out of it, but I can't see us staying up because we can't score, and McGhee doesn't seem to have any answers.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
n1 gull said:
They will say, facilities, Falmer and can you name anyone better?

I say they're all f*cking mental and of course he has to go.

How long has he been in charge and he still doesn't know his best team?
]

His best team had virgo, harding, currie, oatway, a fully fit hinsh, cullip in....he can't exactly play that one can he?

Much more of a reason than facilities is the loss of those players!

Do we have a great youth system? YES!

Is it good enough to compensate for the loss of those players? No.

Enjoy.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
fake slim said:
]

His best team had virgo, harding, currie, oatway, a fully fit hinsh, cullip in....he can't exactly play that one can he?

You are talking about players from last year. Im talking this year.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
fake slim said:
]

You are talking about players from last year. Im talking this year.

Yes i get that but is this nothing to do with the fact that we have only won 6 times in 47?????

He probably should have figured out what his best team is...but when all of the players are about the same standard and only 3 or 4 are really ready/good enough for championship standard i imagine it's probably a fairly hard task,wouldn't you think?

People also forget that we sold virgs almost on transfer deadline day in the summer and had no time to get a replacement for him hence scoring problems

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ok people are using the back end of last season.

Lets say 5 wins in 34 games then that discounts the virgs, currie, cullip argument.

Then you play the best of a bad bunch. Making one or two minor changes. Not wholesale changes week after week.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What do you expect with a potless board and shite manager? This is just the start of a slide all the way to the Conference, unless something changes quickly.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
3gulls said:
What do you expect with a potless board and shite manager? This is just the start of a slide all the way to the Conference, unless something changes quickly.

No it's not, you're a berk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here