Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 wins in 47 games...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 6 wins in 47 games...

gerbil said:
Polls always seem to be quoted when they agree with what someone says.
For example good old Paddy always banging on about them when the Magoo in side is ahead.

Does that not make you a hypocrite for doing exactly the same thing and then moaning about it?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Referee!!! said:
And the arse lickers think Magoo's doing a good job?

:nono:

who's arse do you want to lick? Adams? ............Coppell?.............Taylor?..............THey all f***ed off didnt they! MM may not be the best man for the job.........but he is the best who is prepared to stay! Dont give me that Oatway/Wilkins crap either................wilkins must not leave the youth at this time.............Give MM till the end of the season.......he's done it before lets get behind him and pray he pulls off another miracle...........

:glare:

:clap2: :albion: :clap2: :clap:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 6 wins in 47 games...

fake slim said:
Does that not make you a hypocrite for doing exactly the same thing and then moaning about it?

I'm not moaning about it just stating that polls are always quoted by people that agree with the outcome.

If the Magoo in crew can quote them why,all of a sudden,are they not representative?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 6 wins in 47 games...

gerbil said:
I'm not moaning about it just stating that polls are always quoted by people that agree with the outcome.

If the Magoo in crew can quote them why,all of a sudden,are they not representative?

Ok fair enough.

No-one should really, it's dillusional to think that a poll that kev,1066,kaney etc are allowed to vote in is representative of anything (not aimed at you gerbil, just at people who think it is)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here