Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

500 Extra tickets

GreenGull32

Dec 6, 2012
seaford
this is an absolute joke, online is not working. ive been logged in and there's no option to buy tickets in the new north stand ,it just keeps logging me out. idiots

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
Just tried a dummy look and only WSL was showing but you couldn't select a ticket, looks like they are all gone, glad I got mine last week!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Sold out. Just got through to the ticket office.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I've been trying online since 8.50. Got in once at 9.20 and there was no option for north stand.....great
Read what Kevtherev said above,.... you dont need the plan.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Last time I ever try online for something like this. What an absolute joke.
No, you were just not one of the lucky ones,... 500 others have their tickets, the system seemed to work fine for them.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Instead of clicking the view stadium plan bit. Just click on the other option where it says select stand and it just came up with "new north stand" and just assigned me one ticket for my nephew to go.

Didn't ever get the 'Select Stand' option on the Arsenal tab. Oh well, my fault for not getting in sooner. That's 1.5 hours of my life I'll never get back. Let's just hope the dinosaurs don't eat the first team squad or Gullys Girls.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well that was nearly as stressfull as getting tickets for Villa a few seasons ago. 2 in the bag.

Villa was a piece of piss , logged in and got ours 30 minutes before they "OFFICIALLY" went online. It all went apeshit when everyone logged in at the "proper" time :lol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Gutted, no money when they were first released pay day today but at work so couldn't make it to the Amex. No luck online or phone. Le sigh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here