Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

500 Extra tickets

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
How about they were organised or bought their tickets via any method they fancied when we could have been playing Crawley.

I could understand the rush if ANYONE could buy one today, but you needed a booking history.

Serves you right if you missed out. Lets hope when we get ManU in the next round there are no tickets left for those with less than 50 points....

Quite agree, I got mine weeks ago. The point was that booking online or by phone is fair. It not like years ago when you had to queue up at the ticket office.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
As you say, it is easier to pick up the phone or go online. Which begs the question, why didn't you do that???. I did and got my nephew a ticket, he is as chuffed as a carrot.

Because I thought I'd have more of a chance if I went down there in person. Just felt a bit sorry for the people behind me in the queue that had made the effort to go down and still missed out.

Anyway, I got mine, you got yours. It's all good. Glad your nephew's as chuffed as a carrot. Enjoy the game.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I queued outside the Amex from 8.30am. There were about 10 left by the time I got to the front of queue. Managed to get 4 together in the East Upper. Thanks to whoever had returned those!

In this situation with very limited seats, should priority be given to those who've bothered to get up and stand in a line? It was a bit annoying to hear people way behind me in the line on the phone to the ticket office making bookings. Couldn't they have opened the shop at 9 the the phone and online at 10? There were a lot of disappointed people at the stadium this morning.

I think you'll find that the club would prefer everyone to buy online then they wouldn't have to employ so many people in the ticket office.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think you'll find that the club would prefer everyone to buy online then they wouldn't have to employ so many people in the ticket office.

And they get the rip off booking fee, that you don't pay in person...It's not so bad if they actually post them. But everyone that booked today, I assume will be picking up from the little cabin thingy.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think that the website ticketing provider get this booking fee, not the club.

Surely the club runs it's own booking system, if not I bet Barber's onto it. The club must cream a bit off the booking fee or else they would charge for postage. Which in a lot of cases with late bookings, they don't have to post anyway. I mean a stamp must be 50p these days isn't it?

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Surely the club runs it's own booking system, if not I bet Barber's onto it. The club must cream a bit off the booking fee or else they would charge for postage. Which in a lot of cases with late bookings, they don't have to post anyway. I mean a stamp must be 50p these days isn't it?

While we are on the subject of booking fees. I am in the Auto cup thing and I was charged just 50p booking fee, I, guessing everyone else was the same ?:thumbsup:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I may have missed the answer somewhere.....

Are these North East tickets on sale every week or have members picked them up?

Thanks fellas!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I may have missed the answer somewhere.....

Are these North East tickets on sale every week or have members picked them up?

Thanks fellas!

Unless they've removed the seats to put them back in the gaps in the South, they should be available for purchase for each home match. I doubt they will have sold them to new season ticket holders yet.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Unless they've removed the seats to put them back in the gaps in the South, they should be available for purchase for each home match. I doubt they will have sold them to new season ticket holders yet.

Thanks. Just was searching for them for the upcoming games and only West and South seats come up as available.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here