Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

500 Extra tickets

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The south stand looks weird now the seats have been moved.

BBc5pF1CYAANwZx.jpg

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I queued outside the Amex from 8.30am. There were about 10 left by the time I got to the front of queue. Managed to get 4 together in the East Upper. Thanks to whoever had returned those!

In this situation with very limited seats, should priority be given to those who've bothered to get up and stand in a line? It was a bit annoying to hear people way behind me in the line on the phone to the ticket office making bookings. Couldn't they have opened the shop at 9 the the phone and online at 10? There were a lot of disappointed people at the stadium this morning.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I queued outside the Amex from 8.30am. There were about 10 left by the time I got to the front of queue. Managed to get 4 together in the East Upper. Thanks to whoever had returned those!

In this situation with very limited seats, should priority be given to those who've bothered to get up and stand in a line? It was a bit annoying to hear people way behind me in the line on the phone to the ticket office making bookings. Couldn't they have opened the shop at 9 the the phone and online at 10? There were a lot of disappointed people at the stadium this morning.

Its odd because I tried to return tickets but they said they could not resell FA cup tickets i.e no exchange, so had to sell them myself.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Why should priority be given to people who turn up at the Amex, as opposed to people who may live 50 miles away and can't just take a day off work, to pitch up at the Amex at 9 am in the morning???

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Why should priority be given to people who turn up at the Amex, as opposed to people who may live 50 miles away and can't just take a day off work, to pitch up at the Amex at 9 am in the morning???

Because wherever you live it's easier to pick up the phone than drive to the stadium and stand in the cold.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Because wherever you live it's easier to pick up the phone than drive to the stadium and stand in the cold.

And what about the people who have to work or do the school run etc. Not everyone can drive down to Brighton if they live about an hour away. Totally fare imo.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

As you say, it is easier to pick up the phone or go online. Which begs the question, why didn't you do that???. I did and got my nephew a ticket, he is as chuffed as a carrot.

And what about the people who have to work or do the school run etc. Not everyone can drive down to Brighton if they live about an hour away. Totally fare imo.

How about they were organised or bought their tickets via any method they fancied when we could have been playing Crawley.

I could understand the rush if ANYONE could buy one today, but you needed a booking history.

Serves you right if you missed out. Lets hope when we get ManU in the next round there are no tickets left for those with less than 50 points....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here