Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 Penalty game 1989

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did you also go to the cup replay at Stamford Bridge when Alan Mullery threw a few coins on the ground in front of the Palace fans and said ' that is what you are worth'.:lol::lol::lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fantastic away day on Easter Monday I believe.

Kelvin Morton is still a C UNT tho.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Did you also go to the cup replay at Stamford Bridge when Alan Mullery threw a few coins on the ground in front of the Palace fans and said ' that is what you are worth'.:lol::lol::lol:
No I was too young at the time. Although its funny how fortunes change as you could do with that money now!!!!

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
was a nice

sunny day too if i remember right. cracking game, if dramatic for the wrong reasons. some great players on the pitch that day - mainly for palace !

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Owing to the fact that I ended up teaching his son at a Suffolk school, Kelvin Morton invited me as his guest to the Leicester v Derby Premiership game about 10 years ago when he was a Referee's Assessor.

At halftime, I did ask Kelvin about the 5 penalties in 'that' game - he maintained that all 5 penalties were justified!???:glare:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

The only dodgy penalty was the one he gave us. John Keeley used to bullshit me about how he saved them all but the truth is he only saved 1 and that was luckily with his legs. p.s i have it on the pc.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Yup, I was there that night.

Only good thing was that we had the Shed end, whilst Palarse got rained on.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I was there. We won that season on aggregate thanks to there woeful ability to score from the spot.

Brighton - always clutching at straws! I was there. People always forget about Wrighty's cracker because the penalty fun started soon after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here