Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 most hated teams

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
hans kraay fan club said:
I only know this as I live in Southampton, and it is what all So'ton fans call Pompey.....

Apparently of all the creatures in the animal kingdom, the female skate has the sexual organs most similar to humans (I stress apparently!) Thus all of the sex-starved sailors (Pompey fans?) when tired of a five knuckle shuffle would.............:ohmy:

Growing up in Lancing as I did and knowing many of the local fishermen of the town I can confirm the above is true. Never tried it myself but know a man who did, I think he ended up marrying it.

There is so much hate in this thread, you must cast it out of your hearts and love your enemies, that is the only way to defeat them. You should not love Skate though because they cannot consent and therefore it is utterly wrong.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
The 2 teams I hate are;

Liverpool. As a 31 old I grew up when Liverpool won everything and had to put up with all their so called fans, people who have never been to Anfield but jumped on the bandwagon. Much the same reasons that people hate Man U now.

I dislike them even more for murdering 30 odd Juventus fans and refusing to aceept any blame and getting us banned from Europe for years on end. Somehow the reputation of Liverpool fans is that they are fun loving etc despite being having a good portion of the worst fans in England. It is widely known that fans before the game were talking about how they were going to 'do' the Italians after an incident with Roma a few years before, which is about as logical as starting violence with Man City after problems with Man U. Tossers.

On a Side note Scousers are NOT funny.

Pompey : Scum fans, Scum town. Oh how I wish they would get relegated this year.

That's about it - I don't even dislike Palace THAT much.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Palace of course
Lincoln city in breed wankers
Hull city supports are f***ing idiots
leeds arrogant supporters
Swansea Trundle is a fat cheating c u n t

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Palace
Pompey
Cardiff
Swindon
Reading

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Man u
Arse
Brighton
Charlton
Millwall

Brighton have done no damage to Palace in recent years, therefore they have some catching up to do.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
1. Crippled Alice for obvious reasons
2. Man United pathetic tossers
3. Gillingham for being full of pikeys and robbing us in collusion with Arsehole
4. Portsmouth for being a town full of knuckle dragging Chavs
5. Southampton for robbing us of a Division One place in 1978. Plus because Meridian thinks they are the only team in the South

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here