Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

442 fan of the year

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Uncle Buck said:
Also the great man is an author;

1. Paramedic: On the Front Lines of Medicine (Mass Market Paperback)
by Peter Canning (Author)

shows you what you can achieve when you study science at uni!

08041161yo0.jpg

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Lord Bracknell said:
A Saturday afternoon trip to Waitrose is an extremely rare occurrence. This one was excusable on several grounds.

1. We were on our way home from some vital work on behalf of the Seagulls Party, having received an invitation to meet the bigwigs of Lewes Conservative Party at what was described as "a small social gathering" over Saturday lunchtime. The champagne flowed generously, the food was exquisite. And some interesting conversations were had.

2. The previous time we shopped in Waitrose on a Saturday afternoon, we had the pleasure of pursuing Ann de Vecchi and her partner, Thumper Freeman, around the aisles. For some reason, they looked uncomfortable. The prospect of a repeat show was too much of a temptation to miss. Sadly, they failed to show up this time.

3. It was 3pm, not 4. We were back home in time to catch Dean Hammond's equaliser.

f***ing HELL!

Touched a bit of a raw nerve there didn't I!!

You do what ever you like on a Saturday afternoon, I was only taking the mick. That said you still can't be spoke of in the same breath as the Taxman when it comes to Albion hero.

Vote TAXMAN!

P.S I think you'll find it was closer to 4 :p

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Did anyone else witness the great mans tuba concerto in the bogs at half time on boxing day? Mores to the point did anyone tape it? I would pay good money for a copy. Musicianship as great as that is reason enough alone to VOTE CANNING!

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Tubby Mondays said:
Did anyone else witness the great mans tuba concerto in the bogs at half time on boxing day? Mores to the point did anyone tape it? I would pay good money for a copy. Musicianship as great as that is reason enough alone to VOTE CANNING!

No, but SOMEONE told me about it.

Wish I'd been there....:down:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
And another thing; the dress wearing, god bothering tosspot who didnt let the holiest man in Brighton into midnight mess on christmas eve can stick his religion up his cassock!

The holy canning has got more followers than you!

And we dont have to ruin every other fuckers sunday by ringing bells at the crack of dawn, parking wherever the flip we feel like and moaning everytime someone shows there spiders legs on the telly to prove it!

Dont just vote canning. Worship him!

Dandyman

In London village.
Tubby Mondays said:
And another thing; the dress wearing, god bothering tosspot who didnt let the holiest man in Brighton into midnight mess on christmas eve can stick his religion up his cassock!

The holy canning has got more followers than you!

And we dont have to ruin every other fuckers sunday by ringing bells at the crack of dawn, parking wherever the flip we feel like and moaning everytime someone shows there spiders legs on the telly to prove it!

Dont just vote canning. Worship him!

Quite right. I feel I can also confidently state that the great man has never been a member of the Hitler Youth, either. So stuff that up your Holy See, Mr Bishop Von Rome.

SIR Peter - the only true faith.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
mendoza10 said:
ahhhh, my handy art work.... cant believe i reached the ceiling to do that, the powers of drunken buffoonary

Good thing my very drunk legs wouldn't support you and you had to get a stool, or the night might've been capped off with a trip to casualty!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here