Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4-1 up and thousands of fans leave before the final whistel. Disgusting.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Really couldnt give a toss what time people leave ,its their money they are wasting .What does get my back up is the twats that constantly stand in your bloody way when they have got up to go, rubber necking the match ,if they want to watch it stay till the end and bloody watch it.
And while I am at it ..... why is it always the same people that constantly get up through the match ,go down early at half time to get a drink and are always the last twats to get back to their seats when the game has been playing for 10 mins .

Surely THIS!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I can't believe how many so-called fans left well before the end of the game today. And the North Stand was as bad as anywhere.

Call yourselves real fans? You're pathetic.

In 55 years of supporting the Albion I have never once left a game before the end.

The players deserve a full stadium to applaud them off the pitch after a win like that.
Well said , well said , well said. A small minority no doubt have a genuine reasons which are understood totally , but thousands ......pleeeeeeeze

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I can't believe how many so-called fans left well before the end of the game today. And the North Stand was as bad as anywhere.

In 55 years of supporting the Albion I have never once left a game before the end.

The players deserve a full stadium to applaud them off the pitch after a win like that.

Trust you to find something to whinge about this evening. :rolleyes:

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
First let me correct your grammar. You mean "you're a tosser" ... the apostrophe replaces the missing "a" in the sentence "you are a tosser".

Your pathetic excuses are meaningless. If you can't commit the time to watch the Albion, then please don't come to games. They last 90 minutes plus half time of 15 minutes plus injury time.
This is not a spelling test and I'm not bothering double checking grammar whilst still on a train upto king's Lynn, every game 350 mile round trip, You're the sad one mate get a life!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Never left before the end ? Complete mug then. I,ve watched conmen and fraudsters in my 45 years of watching the Albion and I have left early

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

In 55 years of supporting the Albion I have never once left a game before the end..

No, the pathetic person is the one whose life is so empty that they have never had reason to leave a footy match early in 55 years.

Loser!

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
I left early today as had prior engagement this evening and thought SUPPORTING my team for nearly 90 mins was better than not turning up at all. Sorry if people think I'm a bad fan but to be quite honest I don't give a damn. I love the Albion and will support them in whatever league they find themselves playing in. If I happen to leave the stadium a few minutes early it doesn't diminish my passion for the team.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Get a life. People pay their money and can leave whatever time they like. Plus, if everyone left at the same time, our travel arrangements would be a shambles.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I am surprised. I sometimes leave early usually evening games cause live so far away. But reading replies on this thread, clearly approx 20k Brighton fans are actually shift workers from Oxfordshire who start at 8pm if Saturday or 2am if weekday. Either that, or we've got a lot of liars who take Offence when the minority rightly call them out for pathetic show of support at the final whistle for the lads after a superb performance today. Frankly it was embarrassing and not surprised players feel let down. Shame on all those who didn't really need to leave before the final whistle, a good 15k had gone. Still, that's more than many clubs can claim went so every cloud...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I've left early twice because some of us have to get to work after the game

Yep, majority of the crowd seemingly also work Saturdays and Tuesday nights. No arguments with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here