Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4-1 up and thousands of fans leave before the final whistel. Disgusting.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The moaners need something to moan about i guess :facepalm:

Terribly sorry i left on the 91st minute, i dont normally leave early but since i needed to be back in Eastbourne by 6 going by train, i had no choice.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was one of them. I actually hate it too, but I'm out on the piss with the Mrs and needed to get back. It was either leave early or miss the game entirely. My apologies but it was the lesser of two evils

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I'll be the first to ask... how does people leaving early reduce your value for money of the ST?

I didn't say it reduced the value of my ST I just said I'VE paid good money for the ticket so stay to the very bitter end to get my money's worse! People can do as they please but it does annoy me slightly, however each to their own!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I agree with the OP though. Probably the worst bunch of fans in the league for this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I agree with the OP though. Probably the worst bunch of fans in the league for this.

You haven't been to many away games this season, I take it.
Fans pay their money, they go when they want and don't need to justify it to anybody. Live & let live.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Must say the furthest back I have ever been in train queue today, still got the 17:17

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
There'll be a thread soon about what time we must be at the ground before the match. Did I miss a load of goals leaving at 90 mins ? Get a life, people can leave when they want if that's ok with you?

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
There'll be a thread soon about what time we must be at the ground before the match. Did I miss a load of goals leaving at 90 mins ? Get a life, people can leave when they want if that's ok with you?

Would you find it acceptable to leave a London theatre in the middle of a show? Just a thought!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Sometimes I leave on 90, sometimes a minute or 2 into injury time, other times at the final whistle. Hey ho, that's my choice and I pay enough for that choice. Anyone doesn't like it then thats tough, there's far more important things in life to get worked up about tbh.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You haven't been to many away games this season, I take it.
Fans pay their money, they go when they want and don't need to justify it to anybody. Live & let live.

Of course if those people choose to leave and then decide to stop therefore blocking ya view ..then I pays my money to watch the match...so they get a polite nudge on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here