Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

35,000 Capacity at the Amex?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All disabled people that come into my away stand are informed of what would happen and how we would get them out in the event of an emergency
That sounds good. But I go into the disabled section every home game, and no one has told me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If u think about it the Amex could technically get expanded to like 100,000 people - in theory of course...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
To be fair, assuming you are an adult, living and working in the European Union, you should be aware of the standard emergency evacuation procedures which are, by law, implemented in every single place of work in Europe. The signage is the main method that anyone will use, which is prominently displayed, and where necessary is illuminated. Emergency escape routes are clearly signed, kept clear of obstruction, and everywhere has one. All employers have the legal responsibility to ensure their employees know how to evacuate their place of work, and understand the signage for exit routes, fire fighting equipment as well as the procedure to follow in the event of discovering a fire. If yours hasn't, then that is a gross dereliction of their obligation under law. One thing for sure, the staff at the Amex have been shown, and among them will be staff who are trained to assist as and when an evacuation is required.

ZzzzzZzZz health n safety gone mad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here