Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£30 ? Jordan can stick it up his ARSE

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Biscuit said:
Right. Lets sort all this out shall we?

I don't care if they treat me like a japanese prisoner of war and charge me a rip of £30 for the privilege! BRIGHTON VS PALACE. Our chance to take three points, and most of all get revenge for what happened last time.

I'm going.

But it's a school night. Will mummy let you go?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Biscuit said:
Right. Lets sort all this out shall we?

I don't care if they treat me like a japanese prisoner of war and charge me a rip of £30 for the privilege! BRIGHTON VS PALACE. Our chance to take three points, and most of all get revenge for what happened last time.

I'm going.

Its actually Palace Vs Brighton...but hey

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Saint Lennard said:
What about the last half a dozen away games at the end of the last 5 seasons!

very true - but i'm talking about a the electric atmosphere fuelled by the hatred that either club shares with no other team.

it makes for a very tense game both before during and after, but its still a MUST for me!

:drink:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Saint Lennard said:
What makes me chuckle is that most of the NSC Palace Haters on here aren't old enough to have experinced what it is all about. They are jumping on something they feel obliged to. Or is it me. Am i in denial over the 5-0 drubbing last time?

totally argee, I dont understand why people hate another team so much, their ordinary people just like you and me. I find it puzzling when educated people refer to them as the scum.
I even heard Harty refer to them as Scum on his radio show, i find this inexcuseable!!!

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Brighton till i die said:
very true - but i'm talking about a the electric atmosphere fuelled by the hatred that either club shares with no other team.

it makes for a very tense game both before during and after, but its still a MUST for me!

:drink:

All this passed me by at Withdean last time they were down. And everyone else around me. For electric atmosphere you can't beat Cardiff and you're likely to get a kickin outside. They don't just hate the team they hate your nationality. I particularly like the block that prefer to watch you rather than the game. One part of the electricity that is missing from Selhurst.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Saint Lennard said:
But it's a school night. Will mummy let you go?

Blimey what did I do to upset you?

I don't actually go to school or college anymore. I have a job.

:)

Last edited:

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Biscuit said:
Blimey what did I do to upset you?

I don't actually go to school or college anymore. I have a job.

:)

Thank god for the minimum wage. At least you can afford mr jordans prices.

How many stars do you have on your badge?:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
What a bunch of whingers, you have many options to cover this extra £8 or so,fu-cking hell its the derby.Couldn't care how long i get held in at selhurst etc.

To be honest the more that don't go the better the chances the rest of us fans have of getting a ticket:lolol:

You all coughed up for the playoff final and spurs,so you can do as you wish,if i don't get a ticket i will be gutted:angry:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lokki 7 said:
My application is now in the post. See you there berkshire.
:drink: To bloody right:clap:

Got a good feeling i will get my ticket now:lolol:
Then and again i bet a lorry turns up with 12000 envelopes:lolol: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here