Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£30 ? Jordan can stick it up his ARSE

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: £30 ? Jordan can stick it up his ARSE

Bozza said:
You know I love you Yorkie so it is difficult to phrase this correctly, but I'll try....

You're probably not of a demographic group that is likely to experience trouble, in all honesty.

Isn't that expected? Do you stay with other friends and they give you trouble?!?

Funnily enough I have had trouble at Bradford when another woman shoulder barged me, but I know what you mean.

When staying with our Wolves friend we had to wait outside (near the subway) both in colours until the stadium was nearly empty. But then again Ned is a big bloke so not many would start on him.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I do wonder what would happen if we drew Chelsea away in the cup, would people moan about pricing then or would they go, considering it'd be about 45 quid a ticket....

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I do wonder what would happen if we drew Chelsea away in the cup, would people moan about pricing then or would they go, considering it'd be about 45 quid a ticket....

Well said of course they will go as some are glory hunters.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
A. i will not hand over that sort of cash for such rubbish. It's bound to piss down that evening so will get soaked waiting to be aloud to go in the other direction to get to the car.

B. i would rather spend it on Leicester away where i will be home earlier!

And i thought Withdean was atrocious value for money.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Re: £30 ? Jordan can stick it up his ARSE

Perry Milkins said:
I will be there!!!

Easy..go easy on my home town wontcha! Rather here than the Molineux subway!!
Sorry Perry - I sometimes forget that there are people who actually live there. Come down to leafy Withers and I'll buy you a pint in my pre-match watering hole (The Long Man).

:thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would pay £30 no danger. This is after all Crystal Palace we are talking about.

The fact that I will get in for free (in the Palace end) tho matters little. :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This is Crystal Palace. This is arguably what we have been waiting for.

£30 is money well spent.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Re: Re: Re: Re: £30 ? Jordan can stick it up his ARSE

Easy 10 said:
Sorry Perry - I sometimes forget that there are people who actually live there. Come down to leafy Withers and I'll buy you a pint in my pre-match watering hole (The Long Man).

:thumbsup:

Ah the Long Man. How apt. Pints at Palace prices. :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £30 ? Jordan can stick it up his ARSE

Yorkie said:
Funnily enough I have had trouble at Bradford when another woman shoulder barged me, but I know what you mean.

Supporting Town that day were you?

I hate Bradford...its a shite hole full of neanderthals ( apart from your relatives of course)

I am applying for Tickets today, but you are right £30 is a bit steep......I will be intersted to see if we charge Palace £30 to sit in the new leggo Stand that will be so far away from the pitch it might as well be in Hove

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
£30 is fine by me . It's same price as a night on the piss + potentially so much better. Not missing this for anything.

It was crap getting to the station before , but at least the old bill had it sorted and kept the fans apart

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Re: STOP Moaning

ILOVEBHA said:
If you cant be bothered to go and support your team against our arch rivals that is fair enough but to moan and give excuses why you cant go that is really winding me up.
So £30 is a bit steep but would you be going if it was £20?
So for the sake of a tenner everyone is saying that they wont go...do me a favour it is just a good excuse.

I'm not moaning, it's just the principle of it. £30 for anyone over 16? So how is a 17-year-old gonna be able to get to that? Or anyone who struggles to get by in the low-wages-high-cost-of-living paradise that is Brighton?

You can say "it's only an extra tenner", but where does that argument end? If it only went up by that much every year, presumably you'd be happy if the average ticket price in 5 years' time was £40-50?

The ticket prices are too expensive. The ticketing policy is not fair (it should be a ballot rather than dependant on whether you can hand deliver your application.) I think it is fair to make these points without being accused of moaning.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Dougal said:
£30 is fine by me . It's same price as a night on the piss + potentially so much better. Not missing this for anything.

It was crap getting to the station before , but at least the old bill had it sorted and kept the fans apart

I mean a very cheap night on the source at that

Everything you say is right Easy. £30 is a rip off, Jordan is a twat (although he is also Mark McGhees mate!! ), Smellhurst organisation is disgracefull and the police herding of supporters was a joke last time. HOWEVER... reason goes out the window for this one, I will be there with bells on.

note: always had a things for bells at big games, not sure why. maybe its the smoothness of the brass against my tender loins.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £30 ? Jordan can stick it up his ARSE

dave the gaffer said:
Supporting Town that day were you?

I hate Bradford...its a shite hole full of neanderthals ( apart from your relatives of course)

I haven't got a single relative in Bradford :p (my Bantam supporting son lives in Halifax)

It was the day that Bobby's goal hardly crossed the line (or did it) and Ben Roberts pulled off a stupendous save.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

ILOVEBHA said:
If you cant be bothered to go and support your team against our arch rivals that is fair enough but to moan and give excuses why you cant go that is really winding me up.
So for the sake of a tenner everyone is saying that they wont go...do me a favour it is just a good excuse.

lovely jubbly!;)

either put up or shut the f*** up. The lot of us that go will make enough noise for the tight arses i'm sure!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

ILOVEBHA said:

good post.

whingers, shut the f*** up......and you know all the moaners will still be going:nono:

Easy I bet you anything you'll be at the match

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: STOP Moaning

dwayne said:
good post.

whingers, shut the f*** up......and you know all the moaners will still be going:nono:

Easy I bet you anything you'll be at the match

It's just the initial reaction to the cost.

In a couple of hours most of the posters will have thought about it, not really want to miss it and will have their applications written out.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: £30 ? Jordan can stick it up his ARSE

Smart Mart said:
Dont worry, we'll be there.

it is YOUR cup final after all

:lolol:
I think playing your lot is more of a preliminary round!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: STOP Moaning

Yorkie said:
It's just the initial reaction to the cost.

In a couple of hours most of the posters will have thought about it, not really want to miss it and will have their applications written out.

It's just a shame they have to vent their initial reactions here!!

I know I'm gonna miss out on this cos my app. won't go in today, and I can't take the bloody day off work today:angry:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
WTF is everyone going on about?

You wont pay £30 for a game just up the road but you then all say youd rather go to a game up North at probably 4 times the travel expense?

We are talking about a Tenner here people, for teh chance to beat the scum, thats all of a massive 3 pints of lager. Whoopy Do! Very poor excuse not to go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here