Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd rd draw - (H) man city

Your point is that people who went tuesday have no more right than any other floater that didnt. I think they do. And i dont think it would be too much trouble to accommodate them.
And if you want to see a really good floater watch "Kevin and Perry go large"!

See my post above. If the club had a crystal ball and knew they would get a big home draw then they could have announced that priority would go to those who buy tickets for the Barnet game, but as they don't yet have these powers it is massively unfair to announce it when the opportunity for people to get this advantage has gone.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
the thing is with that, is that some Barnet ticket holders may not be white or blue members.

People have forked out £30 or £10 will want priority over people that arent any kind of member, if it means they didnt go to the Barnet game.

White members do not get any sort of priority for a home fixture, I think.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
See my post above. If the club had a crystal ball and knew they would get a big home draw then they could have announced that priority would go to those who buy tickets for the Barnet game, but as they don't yet have these powers it is massively unfair to announce it when the opportunity for people to get this advantage has gone.

Or some that went may have chucked the stubs anyway

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
We can do Manchester City! They're not happy bunnies and the Withdean will remind Sinawatra of the Bangkok Hilton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here