Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25 f***ing Pounds

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
just got my ticket online £10.00.After last nights performance i dont think they had much choice.Just been on FCUM website they have only had 900 applications for tickets so the northern monkeys taking over withdean probably wont happen.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
just got my ticket online £10.00.After last nights performance i dont think they had much choice.Just been on FCUM website they have only had 900 applications for tickets so the northern monkeys taking over withdean probably wont happen.

That was STH's only.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Comments withdrawn as a sensible decision has been made?

Last edited:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
If Gus goes to Chelsea I will perform a lap of Withdean wearing nothing but my policeman's helmet whilst singing YMCA (with all the moves obviously). It will not be a pretty sight but I'm confident I won't need to dust off my helmet ooeer.

You do realise that the residents of NSC will hold you to that don't you? It won't be forgotten and slip into another place in time..oh no, that will come back to haunt you! :wink::lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You do realise that the residents of NSC will hold you to that don't you? It won't be forgotten and slip into another place in time..oh no, that will come back to haunt you! :wink::lolol:

Like Ernest's promise to kiss Dick Knight's arse in the middle of the Withdean pitc?

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
If Gus goes to Chelsea I will perform a lap of Withdean wearing nothing but my policeman's helmet whilst singing YMCA (with all the moves obviously). It will not be a pretty sight but I'm confident I won't need to dust off my helmet ooeer.

Ooops. Yup, should have said "...to Chelsea this season!

:eek:

Too late now, it's been quoted and everything!

:ohmy:

Just been on FCUM website they have only had 900 applications for tickets so the northern monkeys taking over withdean probably wont happen.

Not so. They had 900 responses to the consultation they carried out on possible interest in the game among season ticket holders and members. That's not the same thing as an application for a ticket.

They are only selling tickets to personal callers, with cash, at Gigg Lane next Saturday. First priority (11.00am - 12.30pm) goes to fans who are both members and season ticket holders. Next (12.30pm - 3.00pm) are fans who are members, but not season ticket holders, or season ticket holders, but not members.

If you are neither a member nor a season ticket holder, it looks like you won't stand a chance of getting a ticket. And you won't get one if you can't get to Bury on Saturday. Hence the big interest in getting hold of seats in the home end.

FCUM Story

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

I think we'll all be spared that scare Gav cos as I said it's just silly season on here with this and the Gus thread leading the line. How this got to 3 pages and the Gus to Chelsea one to 8 or 9 is beyond me?Just waiting for someone to restart the Kevin Phillips rumours now?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

I think you are pretty safe... isn't Gus going to Spurs to replace Redknapp (when he gets the England job)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here