Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25 f***ing Pounds

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
to watch us play a 7th tier club at withdean after the absolute shite that was served up for us in both legs of the first round, what retard made that decision?

:facepalm:

Will be about 2000 there, may as well give them the south stand after all

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The pricing has to be agreed between both clubs. I would think it was FCUM who wanted to price it at 25 sheets, if that really is how much it's priced at.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
to watch us play a 7th tier club at withdean after the absolute shite that was served up for us in both legs of the first round, what retard made that decision?

:facepalm:

Will be about 2000 there, may as well give them the south stand after all

Fair enough, just don't come on here BLEATING like a little girl when a condition of a ticket for the glamour tie in the 3rd round is the production of a ticket stub from the FCUM game.

:thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Fair enough, just don't come on here BLEATING like a little girl when a condition of a ticket for the glamour tie in the 3rd round is the production of a ticket stub from the FCUM game.

Just like in 1983 when, to guarantee a possible Cup Final ticket, you had to go to the quarter final at the Goldstone.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008

So the people who can afford to go the 2nd round game at £25 get dibs. Sounds fair to me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If those prices are right*, then FCUM are not just retards, they are also MASSIVE hypocrites, given that they turned their backs on Man Utd in protest at being fleeced by the regime.

*I doubt they are...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I really hope these aren't right. Should be £10 again for sure.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
If those prices are right*, then FCUM are not just retards, they are also MASSIVE hypocrites, given that they turned their backs on Man Utd in protest at being fleeced by the regime.

*I doubt they are...

According to their website, they need another £200k for their developement fund to help them build a new ground (they currently pay rent to Bury to share Gigg Lane), so you can't blame them really.

This FA Cup run could make a big diffrerence to them.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I really hope these aren't right. Should be £10 again for sure.

I think because of the capacity of Withdean, and the share of the money, the tickets will be nearer 20 quid this time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
According to their website, they need another £200k for their developement fund to help them build a new ground (they currently pay rent to Bury to share Gigg Lane), so you can't blame them really.

This FA Cup run could make a big diffrerence to them.

Well I beg to take a diiferent stance.

The prententious morally-superior drivel on their website about their ethos, goes on at great lengths about the reasons for their dissaffection with United.

These include ticket prices / fleecing of the fans, and the constant moving of fixtures at the behest of TV.

So far this cup run has seen them move their first round match to Friday night for the TV money, and now [IF this is correct] insist on an outrageous ticket price in R2.

As I say. Hypocrites.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
The pricing has to be agreed between both clubs. I would think it was FCUM who wanted to price it at 25 sheets, if that really is how much it's priced at.

So they're greedy fuckers just like the big club they got their knickers in a twist about. I don't want Mancs sat anywhere near me, give them the same as everyone else gets - the away stand, end of.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think because of the capacity of Withdean, and the share of the money, the tickets will be nearer 20 quid this time.

Between £10 and £15 would be OK IMO - not £25 though - just cos FCU wcould take 3000 to their cup final it doesn't mean the prices should be bumped up. Look at Villa last season- we took 7k or so and they were £10. We'd still have taken 7k if they were £25 for sure but the point is the Villa fans deserved a fairer price ie £10 so they'd turn up. Simples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here