Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25/06 - 3pm - ((Portugal vs Brazil) vs (Korea DPR vs Ivory Coast)) *Official Thread*

Which game will you be watching?

• Korea DPR vs Ivory Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Should be a pretty obvious result this one...

Could we see another TOP country crash out of the competition?
It would take something pretty special for it to happen.
Brazil will need to beat Portugal and
Ivory Coast will need to beat Korea DPR,
but with a swing in goal difference of 9 (or possibly 10) in Ivory Coast's favour.
Unlikely, but you never know...

With Spain messing about in their group, Brazil and Portugal won't know whether coming first or second will give them a last 16 tie against Spain (if they even make it).

This could be a group to come second in (not that Chile will be a walkover if they go through).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Depends on the postman and what time I get home. If I have received my copy of lego harry potter, I may well be playing that. If not, I shall watch the portugal/brazil one mainly, and flick to the other occasionally, unless Korea/Ivory coast turns out to be more exciting.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Depends on the postman and what time I get home. If I have received my copy of lego harry potter, I may well be playing that. If not, I shall watch the portugal/brazil one mainly, and flick to the other occasionally, unless Korea/Ivory coast turns out to be more exciting.

People may laugh, but I am ULTRA getting that when I go into Brighton on Saturday. Perfect game to play with the girlfriend.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
People may laugh, but I am ULTRA getting that when I go into Brighton on Saturday. Perfect game to play with the girlfriend.

I've loved all the lego games so far, what I'm most looking forward to is the little video moments to see how they lego-fy some of the moments from the books in that funny way lego always does.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yup, loved the Star Wars and Indy Jones ones, didn't like the Batman one as much because, as you said, I like playing through the films and the Batman one wasn't based on the films.

We are SO cool derailing the thread with LEGO talk.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yup, loved the Star Wars and Indy Jones ones, didn't like the Batman one as much because, as you said, I like playing through the films and the Batman one wasn't based on the films.

We are SO cool derailing the thread with LEGO talk.

There have been TWO star wars games, TWO Indie games. They onl y did one batman game, but since this is only years 1-4 for Harry Potter I imagine there will only be TWO Harry Potter lego games. The world cup occurs every four years, there's been thirty ish of them, they can talk world cup in four years time, this is one of only two Harry potter lego releases! We have to talk about it! Right here, too!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
when the draw was made i was hoping for a loser goes out last game involving portugal and brazil, then i would have taken the afternoon off, no point now is there?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
As an aside why is nobody demanding Fabiano is banned for the rest of the world cup and Brazil should be kicked out like they were after the France and Henry incident?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
2-0 Ivory Coast... Only another 7 to go, and for Brazil to get 1, and Portugal are out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here