Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25/06 - 3pm - ((Portugal vs Brazil) vs (Korea DPR vs Ivory Coast)) *Official Thread*

Which game will you be watching?

• Korea DPR vs Ivory Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh Jesus, really? Portugal got Rooney sent off? It had nothing to do with his stamp?

Er s they 100% fact did get Rooney sent off - watch the video again. The ref gave a free kick and was taking no further action - not even a booking - until Ronaldo (twat never to be forgiven) and his sweaty little pals started piping up telling the ref to send him off. The ref bottled it which was disgraceful. If he didn't see it, he shouldn't give it, and he shouldn't change his mind. One of the most unreal pieces of reffing i've seen at such a big game...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Watching it round Ashley's, POW if we win after the game though !!

ASH-ER-LEY ASHLEY
HE'S ENGLAND'S NUMBER 3
HE'S BETTER THAN GAIL CLICHY
ASH-ER-LEY ASHLEY

love it :)

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Mick McCarthy is SO MISERABLE isn't he?

I like him :thumbsup:

Check this out. It's brilliant. It's titled "Sexy Mick".

sexymick.gif

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well I did call it :blush:

You and about several million others :lolol: Unless of course you predicted it before the tournament started ?........in which case :bowdown:

This game needed to be the second game in the group ideally. Then we might have been in for a classic.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Loved Mick McCarthy when they announced five minutes of injury time 'Get 'em off'

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If I could introduce one rule change into the WC, I'd borrow a rule from rugby. I'd award a bonus point for any side who scores goals or more. As it happens, it wouldn't have helped in that snore draw this afternoon but it could prevent some more of those cosy stitch-ups in future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here