Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25/06 - 3pm - ((Portugal vs Brazil) vs (Korea DPR vs Ivory Coast)) *Official Thread*

Which game will you be watching?

• Korea DPR vs Ivory Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I took the afternoon off work in the hope that I would see a game of fast flowing football, peppered with the sort of skills that have commentators purring, goals a plenty and a hint of who might actually win the competition...so far I have seen absolutely nothing of that, it has been a game of cynical fouls, misplaced passes and little else. If both teams end up with eleven players on the pitch it will be little short of a miracle, unless they come out and actually play football like we know they can in the second half.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Forced to miss the first half hour of todays games. Looks like I didn't miss much in the Brazil v Portugal game. Still keep this on rather than Ivory Coast v N.Korea though.

Dull end to this group.

Really looking forward to Spain v Chile tonight. Hoping Honduras can help send the Swiss packing and see Spain and Chile progress.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope Spain come 2nd as they will then not be able to meet us till the final... I'm allowed to dream aren't I?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, I have backed Brazil Spain final.

At least if England face Spain in the semi it will be win win !

I got told you were a YANK?

Course it wouldn't be win win. It would be WIN lose (but earn some extra beer tokens which won't matter cos you'd rather have lost the money and England won) :)

I'm prob the most positive England fan on here and even i'm very worried about Sunday / got a bad feeling :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I will have a pint with you that we beat those peskey Germans.

I'll happily buy you one if we do... Still may watch at POW but may watch at home - either way if we win... STRAIGHT up there for a 6 hr singing session mate...

And no fighting this time... :fishing:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Completely agree. They are always like that though. Diving, cheating and running after the referee (like they did when Rooney got sent off in 2006).
Oh Jesus, really? Portugal got Rooney sent off? It had nothing to do with his stamp?

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
I'll happily buy you one if we do... Still may watch at POW but may watch at home - either way if we win... STRAIGHT up there for a 6 hr singing session mate...

And no fighting this time... :fishing:

Watching it round Ashley's, POW if we win after the game though !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here