Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£24?!?! Shame on you!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Actually Cup games have admission prices agreed by both teams!

MAybe, but not by some tosser on a message board. I just don't see why these few people keep bitching on about the issue. The Club needs to grab every penny that it can - I am looking forward to us growing again as a club with the revenues from Amex.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
£24 would be ok, if they didn't add the £2 so the computer can stick it on your smart card :facepalm:

Still, I've paid up. As everyone has said, it's a darn sight better than paying the £25 for a seat at Withdean :clap:

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Rubbish
last season £24 would have got you a plastic seat on a rickety bit of scaffolding at a ground only fit for the school sports day. Oh and the away fans would have paid top whack for only a couple of hundred tickets, a view they needed binoculars for and no roof (but a nice plastic bag aka a poncho, in your club colours, to sit in if it rained)

2769970117_0475068b8d_z.jpg

Now £24 GETS YOU a padded seat in an award winning state of the art stadium, WITH A ROOF and some of the FINEST PIES I have experienced in forty years watching BHA and THOUSANDS of tickets for away fans
thumbnail.aspx

Don't forget the club will get them Northern beer!!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
£24 would be ok, if they didn't add the £2 so the computer can stick it on your smart card :facepalm:

Still, I've paid up. As everyone has said, it's a darn sight better than paying the £25 for a seat at Withdean :clap:

I agree with what you say as I think the On Line booking fee is iniquitous.

The ticket price of £24 + is not unreasonable to my mind, the second last game I saw at Withdean against Saints I was sat in row A of the East Stand immediately behind the goal where you could see nothing, no pitch markings nor even the goalline. That cost me £24.00 on the day plus the £2.00 booking fee so if I go to the Sunderland game it will seem relatively a bargain.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
we all agree, don't need to preach to the converted

No we don't, the moaners who still think we should charge Gillingham prices for a premiership opposition agree, most fans realise the normal price of a ticket is those stated and we just get a great deal on our season tickets.

Please don't assume everyone is moaning with you,

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The club is a business, were playing an established prem team, of course prices are gonna be high

How many years ago was it Keane took them up? 4? Is this 'established'?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
For a carling cup tie £24 is a high price to pay for tickets!:rant:
Please get real fella,I came to Sunderland when we last played you...£30 ticket,plus travel,beer,food,programme...if you love your club £24 is a small amount these days...yes you have travel etc,but you get that on all away games....so will you be going....yes or no?

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Hasn't this game just become the most expensive home Albion game ever, so far?

£35 for lower west middle? Even Spurs was "only" £30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here