Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£24?!?! Shame on you!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
For a carling cup tie £24 is a high price to pay for tickets!:rant:

Hey , welcome

we ALL agree on this , and both the away end and the North stand are the CHEAPEST at 24 notes , some have to pay THIRTY FIVE QUID for this one.

alot of people are voting with their feet and saying no.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I don't think £24 is too bad. Surely the cost of the ticket - whether its say £17 or £24 is neither here nor there for Sunderland fans who would have to pay far more than that in travel, accommodation etc for a trip of that distance?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For a carling cup tie £24 is a high price to pay for tickets!:rant:
If the stadium is half empty, then you're right, it's too expensive. If it's fullish, I don't feel like complaining - the ground and team need paying for.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
£24 will put a lot of our fans off for this one.

seriously? the 6 hour train and overnight accomdation in Brigthon wouldnt be a factor then? i reckon it'd cost at least £150 plus two days off work. the die hards who would go to away games anyway wont be put off, and the locally based probably easiest/cheapest tickets to see their team (all the premiership games in London will be twice that).

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Unbelievable, Audi want more than £30,000 for a brand new Audi TT! This is an outrage as I can't afford that much but would really like an Audi TT. Shame on them for charging so much when I can spend about £10,000 on a Toyota Yaris which will do the same job.

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
I know this sounds so stupid, but how do I get an under 18 ticket? It's trying to charge me £24 when it should only be £12?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Unbelievable, Audi want more than £30,000 for a brand new Audi TT! This is an outrage as I can't afford that much but would really like an Audi TT. Shame on them for charging so much when I can spend about £10,000 on a Toyota Yaris which will do the same job.

eh?

sunderland fan

Aug 12, 2011
You pay £24 and for that you get to see our first team. I pay £33 (if I want my ST seat) and I only get to see your reserves. Who's getting the worse deal?

Hardly a big thing seeing a championships first team. Most of our lot will be coming for the new ground! Our ressies will still have some decent players and internationals

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why oh why oh WHY can't we have put out our reserve team in the first round like we did at Northampton last season and be knocked out, then none of this being forced to pay a fortune for tickets nonsense would have arisen.

I remember our forward line of Holroyd and Hart, midfield maestros Baz and Battipiedi, Whingy looking totally lost at right back and Poke doing a Robert Green in goal and letting it slip through his legs as if it was yesterday and hanker for those heady moments.

Poyet out, sack the board.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hardly a big thing seeing a championships first team. Most of our lot will be coming for the new ground! Our ressies will still have some decent players and internationals

It'll still be your bloody reserves though.

Your arrogance (hardly a big thing seeing a championship team's first team) makes me hope we embarrass the f*** out of you on the night.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

We shall see, couple years we will be prem and you will get relegated (i hope) then we will be getting the worse of the deal again. nothing personal against you, really dont like sunderland fc esp steve bruce and his stupid buffon on his head and also have a similar dislike for newcastle, cant believe they are a league above middlesboro when boro are bigger then both clubs!! Reason £15 up a SoS is that you cant fill your ground normally except against newcastle. sorry for the rant but Sunderland and Newcastle both get my goat. and breeeeaathe

sunderland fan

Aug 12, 2011
We shall see, couple years we will be prem and you will get relegated (i hope) then we will be getting the worse of the deal again. nothing personal against you, really dont like sunderland fc esp steve bruce and his stupid buffon on his head and also have a similar dislike for newcastle, cant believe they are a league above middlesboro when boro are bigger then both clubs!! Reason £15 up a SoS is that you cant fill your ground normally except against newcastle. sorry for the rant but Sunderland and Newcastle both get my goat. and breeeeaathe

Thats a load of rubbish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here