Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

232,000 pies

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How many Double Decker buses would those pies fill?

That's the real question here

If you take into account the total volume of the pie then times that by.....ahh stuff it, it's a fricken lot!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No, he said 159,000 pints of Harveys. Though it could be 363,000 pints of beer...

Remember any of those posts saying that real ale wasn't,t really needed at The Amex and why did we keep going on about it.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
How many Double Decker buses would those pies fill?

That's the real question here

Approximate dimensions of a pie box = 150 x 150 x 75 mm
Approximate dimensions of a double decker bus (rounded down to account for chairs, etc) = 9000 x 4000 x 2000 mm

About 42,500 pies per bus, so about 5 and a half double decker buses.

You're welcome.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
any truth that our pies are now being made at forfars?

Well I deliver food for a large multi national company to the Amex regularly, and I can confirm whilst delivering I have seen a lot of plastic crates with "Forfars" on them, I don't know what was in them as they were empties waiting to be collected, but Forfars are certainly supplying the club with something !
Makes me sick those tossers campaigned against the stadium and there they are earning money from it. f***ing Cuttress !

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well I deliver food for a large multi national company to the Amex regularly, and I can confirm whilst delivering I have seen a lot of plastic crates with "Forfars" on them, I don't know what was in them as they were empties waiting to be collected, but Forfars are certainly supplying the club with something !
Makes me sick those tossers campaigned against the stadium and there they are earning money from it. f***ing Cuttress !

Put it this way - some people at Azure were not told of this Forfars / Albion history thing.

And then they were told...

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park

First they supply the meat, then it looks like they let them bake the pies in there bakery, soon the brighton logo on the boxes will be replaced with forfars logo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here