Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

232,000 pies

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
How about a sweet pie for next season. Apple pie anyone?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think its safe to say that were it not for pies running out and/or people not being willing to join a stupidly long half-time queue for the privilege of buying one, then we would easily have sold over a million quid's worth of pies this season. Head-mental numbers to be sure! :ohmy:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It's great that we are selling lots of pies etc but what I want to know is how much money does the club make after all bills are paid.All we seem to hear is how many pies,pints we sell what we don't hear is how much of that revenue is profit

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Define, in this instance, what you mean by 'name-dropping'.

Mentioning a person who you know's name is not name-dropping, so let's start from there...

Just listen to radio Al repeats, it's all there

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Only 3 steak and ale, and 1 chicken balti for me all season.

Must have been well over the beer average though...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think... you're mental.

And we're talking way beyond 'suing the club for the transport levy'-mental.

Just listen and look at what you post - just rather tedious really as you are OK but quit the crap on name dropping.

Also very poor put down, would have expected better.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just listen and look at what you post - just rather tedious really as you are OK but quit the crap on name dropping.

Also very poor put down, would have expected better.

Considering you went into cerebral meltdown over the heinous crime of us actually advertising our show, I'm not taking your own self-imposed problem over the evidently serious issue of me talking about a given person too seriously.

And if you have a problem about anyone mentioning that you considered suing the club over the transport levy, you shouldn't have posted that you considered suing the club over the transport levy. Sorry.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
would have expected better.

Ditto you on your dull Question Time thread which f*** all people bothered with-I wonder why? Your political arguement rarely seems to go beyond Billy Bragg having a big house.

PS suing the club my arse, full of shit more like.

I look forward to your witty CAUC reply.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There are definitely Forfars crates in the Azure goods in dept. gate 16. Next week I'll ask the chap what they are supplying and report back.

Someone who didn't want to post on the board has dropped me a line. Burger and hot dog eaters at The Amex have been munching on Forfars' finest bread rolls. Oh dear.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How nice, the lickers unite as usual

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Which is far better than constant name dropping

"Name dropping"?

He mentioned Jo from Piglet's Pantry, not Angelina bloody Jolie, it hardly seems like name dropping to me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"Name dropping"?

He mentioned Jo from Piglet's Pantry, not Angelina bloody Jolie, it hardly seems like name dropping to me.

Mmmmmmm. Steak pie and Angelina Jolie....I think I need to go the bathroom.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Someone who didn't want to post on the board has dropped me a line. Burger and hot dog eaters at The Amex have been munching on Forfars' finest bread rolls. Oh dear.

I wanted to try all the food. I feel better about my failure to try the burgers and hot dogs now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here