Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

232,000 pies

THIS IS NOT A MOAN.

Does anyone else find the pies repeat on them for about 24 hours afterwards with an intense herby taste?

As I said, not a moan just an observation, the sales figures prove the pies are very good.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Someone who didn't want to post on the board has dropped me a line. Burger and hot dog eaters at The Amex have been munching on Forfars' finest bread rolls. Oh dear.

Another perfectly good reason, as if one were needed, to stick to the pies.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Someone who didn't want to post on the board has dropped me a line. Burger and hot dog eaters at The Amex have been munching on Forfars' finest bread rolls. Oh dear.

You need to be careful.. Beach Hut will think you are 'a licker' and 'in the know'.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

:( sad times.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Incidentally, on the excellent Albion Roar this week, we'll be revealing how many pies and pints - and other gluggables and munchables - were bought and consumed at the Amex this season.

I'll start with this - around 175,000 pies were sold, plus an additional 80,000 supplied for the 1901 gannets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here