Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Trump plan is all about quantity of litigation, not quality though.

This is an awesome article and details Trump’s plan.........to affect flipped States by delegitimising the popular vote so local Republican law makers can pick their own electoral college slates as counts won’t have been finalised or certified.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/12/politics/trump-legal-electoral-college/index.html

Similar analysis here, which scares the crap out of me.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/12/trump-election-concede-republicans-democrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The Trump plan is all about quantity of litigation, not quality though.

This is an awesome article and details Trump’s plan.........to affect flipped States by delegitimising the popular vote so local Republican law makers can pick their own electoral college slates as counts won’t have been finalised or certified.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/12/politics/trump-legal-electoral-college/index.html

Thats exactly his plan HR, he's trying both legal avenues to directly block, and also throwing as much fraud/rigging BS mud as he can to stop battleground states certifying the votes. with his next stage plan to try and get them to put forward republican law makers to select the electoral college slate.

Everything he is accusing others of, he himself is doing. He has suppressed voters, tried to rig election, he and he alone is now trying to steal the election.

It was always obvious to people with more than 2 brain cells that Trumps plan was either he wins, or he loses only to fraud (thus why he kept banging on about fraud non stop pre election), he did the same thing in 2016 prior to Clinton.

But what I found really interesting today in a segment on CNN - it played Republican Senator Ted Cruz, defending Trump and saying electoral fraud must be looked at, it then showed tweets Trump made when Ted Cruz was competing against Trump in the Republican primaries in 2016.

When Ted Cruz won in the Iowa Republican primary election against Trump in 2016.... guess how Trump replied to his loss!

[tweet]694890328273346560[/tweet]

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He will make himself a martyr by leaving but refusing to acknowledge the result or incoming administration. It will be along the lines of "I have left but this election result is invalid and voting was rigged." Stokes hate, the next wave of voters for an "anti-establishment" authoritarian and builds his personal scorned dictatorial brand.
He is doing it all for his own narcissism, not even a thought for his followers

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I didnt realise if Trump resigns then Pence will become leader and have the power toc pardon Trump from facing any legal action..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I didnt realise if Trump resigns then Pence will become leader and have the power toc pardon Trump from facing any legal action..

It's been addressed previously, he can't be pardoned for crimes like tax fraud, etc.

Pence would be able to pardon him for crimes in office and during the campaigns but not everything. Fret not!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It's been addressed previously, he can't be pardoned for crimes like tax fraud, etc.

Pence would be able to pardon him for crimes in office and during the campaigns but not everything. Fret not!

My guess is that is that Trump isn't worried about being prosecuted for any crimes, he knows the shredding machines have been running 24/7 for the past week and it will be very hard to put a case together against him

The thing Trump is worried about is the photos, presumably held by Putin. No reason for him to keep them out of the public domain now.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Pardon is still only good for federal crimes, it’s not valid for state level crimes. Trump has state level law suits awaiting him, the pardon won’t have any effect in them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The paddy wagon is warming up in the Southern District of New York.

In fairness that's been revving it's engine for a fair few years now.

I still can't see it myself, The Donny will walk away with barely a glove on him.
The only problem he faces, is he'll be walking straight onto the set of his rolling 'news' TV channel ready to call out everyone who let him slide on all his charges.

The moron.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
What a lot of people forget is that relatively speaking the US is a young country so in a way it is still finding itself but I am genuinely worried that this could damage it beyond repair.

I think what threw a lot of people was bungle****'s lack of facial hair. Hitler, Mugabe, Stalin, Hussain, Gaddafi, Franco, Assad et al all gave you that warning sign, he snuck in without it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What a lot of people forget is that relatively speaking the US is a young country so in a way it is still finding itself but I am genuinely worried that this could damage it beyond repair.

I think what threw a lot of people was bungle****'s lack of facial hair. Hitler, Mugabe, Stalin, Hussain, Gaddafi, Franco, Assad et al all gave you that warning sign, he snuck in without it.

Mugabe? He didn't have any facial hair. Nor did Mao, Amin or Mobutu. And currently Orban and Bolsonaro are clean-shaven.

As we can see on the Peter Sutcliffe thread, it should be a guide to a wrong 'un but it's often not

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Pardon is still only good for federal crimes, it’s not valid for state level crimes. Trump has state level law suits awaiting him, the pardon won’t have any effect in them.
This. You can imagine that he's desperately trying to find any angle to prevent himself from being prosecuted. That's what all this "election fraud" rubbish is about. Screw the country, just try to stay out of prison.

But the state law means that (hopefully) he has no way out.

I'm pretty sure it'll never happen and he's more likely to have "an accident" possibly related to the huge wedge of cash that he owes.....

An accident like Boris Berezowski, Jeffrey Epstein or possibly a Robert Maxwell type one.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Mugabe? He didn't have any facial hair. Nor did Mao, Amin or Mobutu. And currently Orban and Bolsonaro are clean-shaven.

As we can see on the Peter Sutcliffe thread, it should be a guide to a wrong 'un but it's often not

Mugabe had facial hair. He had that very thin moustache, a bit like the landing strip that's left when a woman has a Brazilian wax, except that his mouth is the clunge.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I see all the networks have now called Arizona for Biden. Something else for the orange buffoon to get wound up about.

Wasn't that the one that Trump's (now former) pet news channel, Fox News, called first?

:lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

But could he actually cultivate any ? a combover moustache? :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here