• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And you could argue didn't come into it's current existence until 1991. TBH if you want to go the whole hog the US is older than the UK given Irish partition in 1921.

Well not really if you're going down that specific route as you have to take into account Alaska and Hawaii joining the union!

Politically, in our current state, our parliament has probably been going far longer than any other major power.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Wow, I just checked Twitter, and that is actually genuine. The man needs some help.

He's going for full Joseph Goebbels.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, eventually it will become the established truth"

For his thick cult followers. Over 70% of whom (when surveyed) believe this utter BS.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wow, I just checked Twitter, and that is actually genuine. The man needs some help.

Just one thing strikes me, I've never heard anyone Republican or Democrat, say that US elections are rigged - and I've been following US elections since Jimmy Carter won. Trump is the first president I've ever heard raising concerns. Where does he get this nonsense from?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
View attachment 130409

This beard would have made him look much wiser. He would have won the election, as well as our hearts.

That looks like someone even harder than Roy Keane has thrown Roy Keane into a wig shop and made him try on "the sex offender"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just one thing strikes me, I've never heard anyone Republican or Democrat, say that US elections are rigged - and I've been following US elections since Jimmy Carter won. Trump is the first president I've ever heard raising concerns. Where does he get this nonsense from?

I feel like he might be trying to conflate genuine concerns about voter suppression with electoral fraud. Two completely different things.

A lot of his followers are too stupid to recognise that.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I think that is the first tweet of his I enjoyed. He is so desperate to take credit for anything that he under cuts his own claims and then tries to somehow take it back. Maybe his Phone doesn’t have a backspace.???

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

He pulls it out of his arse with all the other bollocks he talks. Pinocchio would be embarrassed by the lies President Trump has told. He is without doubt the biggistest liarer in all of American history, he could claim that on Twitter without it getting fact-checked.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Senator Grassley and Lindsey Graham have both now stated that Biden should be receiving the daily Nat Sec briefings.

Weird thing to say if you didn’t think he won.........

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

Logic. If you accept his premises.

We should win any fair election.
We lost.
The election wasn't fair. QED.

Then you start working backwards to find reasons.
Eventually most of that process winds up at "They shouldn't be allowed to vote. They're not Real Americans".

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Saturday is going to be interesting in Washington...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/11/maga-rally-washington-dc-435958

"The disparate tribes of MAGA Nation — Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, Infowars fanatics, Groypers, Proud Boys, white nationalists, neo-Nazis and the people who would simply call themselves die-hard MAGA — have declared that they are simply going to show up in Washington en masse over the weekend to rally together, with the marquee event on Saturday."

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Saturday is going to be interesting in Washington...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/11/maga-rally-washington-dc-435958

"The disparate tribes of MAGA Nation — Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, Infowars fanatics, Groypers, Proud Boys, white nationalists, neo-Nazis and the people who would simply call themselves die-hard MAGA — have declared that they are simply going to show up in Washington en masse over the weekend to rally together, with the marquee event on Saturday."

The virus will be rubbing its hands together.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
In case people were interested, the Trump protest in Philadelphia is now down to two people, one of whom is holding a sign that reads "Stop Cheating" on one side, and "Brown people for the Orange Man" on the other. I shit you not.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In case people were interested, the Trump protest in Philadelphia is now down to two people, one of whom is holding a sign that reads "Stop Cheating" on one side, and "Brown people for the Orange Man" on the other. I shit you not.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here