Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I understand from someone in the know that the vaccine announcement today was deliberately left until after the US election so as not to boost Trump’s vote. [emoji846]

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Aside Trump going into his own personal Downfall in the bunker mode, watching the Trumpanzee crazies lose their heads with the nuttiest of conspiracy theories as to how the election was 'stolen' is entertaining. Some classic comedy moments amongst their denial. Like a modern day Jonestown cult they are truly brainwashed. Like this guy. The replies are gold.

[Tweet]1325614403044184064[/Tweet]

Or this chap for instance who asked the question as to why 5 million voted in Georgia when his 'research' showed the population as being around 3.7 million. I have the answer. The Devil Went Down To Tbilisi and stole the votes.

[Tweet]1325512512687706112[/Tweet]

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Aside Trump going into his own personal Downfall in the bunker mode, watching the Trumpanzee crazies lose their heads with the nuttiest of conspiracy theories as to how the election was 'stolen' is entertaining. Some classic comedy moments amongst their denial. Like a modern day Jonestown cult they are truly brainwashed. Like this guy. The replies are gold.

[Tweet]1325614403044184064[/Tweet]

Or this chap for instance who asked the question as to why 5 million voted in Georgia when his 'research' showed the population as being around 3.7 million. I have the answer. The Devil Went Down To Tbilisi and stole the votes.

[Tweet]1325512512687706112[/Tweet]

That second one, at least, is a piss take. He's from Belgium. And enjoying himself!

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
That second one, at least, is a piss take. He's from Belgium. And enjoying himself!

Screenshot_2020-11-09 (5) Sean ( seanbtw) Twitter.png

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Had a good giggle this morning reading a couple of articles about these Fraud telephone hotlines they've set up - that they're being inundated with prank callers.

Transcript of one caller who rang up alleging he'd seen first hand voter fraud, when the operator asked exactly where and how, the reply was "I couldn't see the perpetrator clearly, but it was definitely ballot fraud in the library, just not sure if it was professor plum or colonel Mustard"

https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/1324912765308268546

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Anyone seen anything even remotely resembling evidence of these "millions" of fraudulent votes?

All I've seen is one video of a rubbish bag full of fast food, a mistake which was caught and rightly corrected by one of the many MANY safeguards in place and a hell of a lot of hot air.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I understand from someone in the know that the vaccine announcement today was deliberately left until after the US election so as not to boost Trump’s vote. [emoji846]
Why would you need a vaccine for a virus which " One day it will disappear, like it was never here"?...... On a genuine note of hope and optimism, today is a wonderful day! Not only is Biden taking the virus seriously, he is taking US and World politics seriously as he states his intentions to row back from Trump's global position on climate change and supporting the WHO...

Throw in that a pretty effective vaccine " may have" been proved to be pretty good, we should maybe all crack a bottle tonight?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Anyone seen anything even remotely resembling evidence of these "millions" of fraudulent votes?

All I've seen is one video of a rubbish bag full of fast food, a mistake which was caught and rightly corrected by one of the many MANY safeguards in place and a hell of a lot of hot air.

Because there isn't any. The only things the bags are filled with are tears and a weird sense of entitlement.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

My favourite bit of 'evidence' they've come out with (retweeted by one of the Trump kids the day after it was debunked) was something that turned out to be a bag full of sample ballots being set on fire. Yeah – ok mate! :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

not yet. we see a few isolated, low level infractions, similar to what happens all the time (dead people have been voting ever since there were elections). there were a couple of court cases on technicalities (distance of some observers). the majority is heresay, false presentation of data, with social media echo chamber amplifying those infractions into an impression of wholesale fraud across all states. except the ones republicans won of course, nothing happened there at all.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The bit that is really funny about all of this is.

He is so desperate to hang on to the Presidency - BUT for now he is still actually President.

Has the f#cker got no work he could do to be getting on with ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here